Is this possible? PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Goofybongs, Aug 13, 2009.

1. I was wondering if I can grow the plant to only reach a certain size? I would like for the plant to only reach 1.5ft I was wondering if this is possible. Also if the potency of the bud will be as good as the bud grow at a regular height, and how much do you estimate will I get back from the plants. How long should I keep the plant in the vegitative and flowering state for? The strain it Dank.

2. The potency should be the same no matter what size it is. If you want a 1.5 ft plant, try budding after about 10".

3. ^^ he is right. Potency will not be decreased, only yield.

Switch to your 12/12 lighting cycle after if is about half the height you want it to be. It could double in size during flowering.

-C

4. Thanks, I need all the help I can get I have been preping for these little things for ever. This might sound like a silly question but should I use tap water from my sink, or should i take the effort and get crystal water from my fridge water dispencer. Should the water be cold or like room tempature. I just wana make shure everything is perfect for me plants.

5. tap water usually has minute amounts of chlorine (for drinking), so if you use tap water, let it sit open for about 24 hours. Filtered water is undoubtedly better, though. Check around post here, alot of questions you might have can be answered in others post. Happy growing! edit: oh yeah, too cold or too hot might shock the plant, so room temp is best.

6. a plant will grow 2-3 times in height during flowering.... adjust accordingly

7. You might also want to look at the stickies in the beginners forum and indoor forum and read up on LST or Low Stress Training. This really helps with heigth issues. I currently have a 2' plant, that only stands 6" high in my growbox thanks to LST.

Also look up topping and fimming, these techniques will slow vertical growth.

8. i flowered my single plants at 10" and it reached over 2' be prepared for a big stretch

9. Thanks for tellin me bout ur plants helps me get a visual on how mine might turn out. Rep to all.

10. here is a picture at the first day of flowering and a picture from 3 days aago at 6 weeks flowering a big difference isnt it :)

Attached Files: