Is this possible or am i stupid for trying?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zombibunnies, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Ok i bought this mini christmas tree growing set for a dollar at target. it came with a grow medium very similar to potting soil. but the thing that concerns me is that it is only about 1-1/2" in diameter and about 1-1/2" to 2" tall. would i be able to grow my plant in this?

2. Yeah for sure man you can start a seed in it at least and then just transplant up when the roots come out the bottom.

As long as you have a good medium (soil/whatever.) you'll be good to plant a seed.

Once it's above the ground you will need lights.

3. i was just going to see if i could grow a mini plant in this for something to do. if i can get a gram from it ill be happy. I just have it on my window ledge right now until it gets too tall. luckily my window points about NE - E direction so it will get plenty of sunshine.

4. try to throw a cfl on there or somthing

5. hav a look in the indoor grow journals.they were doin a 3oz competition.probly give u some ideas about size,yield etc.thats if u want to stick to that size pot

6. ok thanks for the info. ill post pics if it actually starts growing.