Is this possible lol chime in

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GroBuddy, Jun 15, 2021.

1. #1 GroBuddy, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. #2 GroBuddy, Jun 15, 2021
    Bruh saying he vegges for a month and pulls 2 pounds a plant on indoor grows:icgreen:

I'm tryna figure out where I'm going wrong lmao as he said I'm the rookie

Preflower or Showing off sex

• Like Like x 1
  3. I guess so

4. It's not possible indoors vegging a month. I'm not even sure if that's possible indoors period, you'd need ALOT of time and alot of light that's more so outdoor trees, wouldn't have believed him if he said a pound but two come on man, lol no need for all that lying.

5. Out of the question.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Any pics? Then I might believe!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Unless there is missing context I don't see anything about 1 plant. With that being said it's very possible with a fast flowering strain from clone with 4 plants in dwc in a 5x5.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. #8 GroBuddy, Jun 15, 2021
    Dude said 2 pounds per plant

rookie I veg for 30 and flower 60 and get 2 lbs per plant!

9. Organic Living soil 4'x4'x1.5' raised fabric bed. Will be honest 7 plants but begged a month maybe an extra 5 days and flowered. Got over 3lb in 5x5 I have easy access to pretty damn good genetics though.

Love this bigfoot glue. Just 3 of them almost filled the entire tent.
    20210503_191547.jpg 20210425_194405.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Oh and there were even cover crops planted however eventually were shaded by weed plants and died and then left as mulch.
    20210412_200605.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. I wanna say it's gotta be like scientifically impossible. 1 plant, 1 month veg, even if we're talking "actual" veg, not including seedling stage, in perfect conditions, perfect genetics, etc., would still only produce a fraction of that. I did a 5 week veg on these 7 plants to fill my 4x4 and I'm certainly not getting 2 pounds total! Should be a good haul, but not 14 pounds. Mmmkay.

Attached Files:

12. Oh yea im special hahahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Yea I didnt get it off one plant alone. They can get close though.

14. Only way to get close would be to start with a great big ass 1-2 foot clone. Even that on six weeks veg ain’t giving you 2 pounds tho unless you’re just way better that this than anyone I know!

15. Was he weighing the pot and soil too?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Hahahahaha... sorry but I had to laugh at that 1!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app