Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this positive or negative result?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ikana, Jun 22, 2013.

1. First time taking one of these home kits and I didn't receive any instructions with it as the guy at the headshop sells them individually at (likely) inflated prices. Anyways the actual sites instructions are down for me and I want to be 100% on this.

I think it's positive but ill let you guys who are more experienced confirm

http://imgur.com/DHs1R4h.jpg

2. The headshop sells the instructions for it's products separately?

What a fucking crock of shit.  Should have walked right out of that place when he said that.

I have no idea about the test though.

3. No I mean he probably bought the tests in a pack for like $20 and then turns around and sells them individually for $10

4. What brand is it?

5. Mp rapid by bio something

6. Looks like you failed.

Reading the information here, it sounds like you have to have a stripe next to the T in order to pass.

7. I don't have that exact test, but for mine line on T and C means you passed, line on just C means you failed, anything else is crap test, so like the guy above me said looks like a fail

8. thats a fail. passes have two pink lines