Is this plant ruined?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Schmi364, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Just got back from Florida for a week and left my plants under my neighbors watch. All look fucking horrible I know my three week olds took a beating but I am confident I will get them back. My biggin looks like she was barely watered. I just watered a bunch but I have never had a plant look so unhealthy. She is four weeks into flower what are your thoughts is she done? Obviously wasn’t watered enough the cocoa was bone dry and smelled like a tomatoe plant. IMG_1160.JPG IMG_1234.JPG IMG_1235.JPG IMG_1164.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. And yes I had a fucking dope time in Florida. I am from the far north

3. Dman wth. Can it be so hard to follow simple watering instructions? Sheeetshers

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Looks hurt but not done to me. It should come back from that.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ruined? They’re still green, they’ll survive. Sure you don’t want to stress them like that, but, it’s seems you took really good care of them before you left. TLC is what they need now... imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lol u ask that then remember ALLLLLLL the watering issue posts on here...... :-D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. If u smoke with ur neighbor I’d cut them off lmao, good thing it wasn’t a pet....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. They look salvageable, sad af though. I've read that sometimes stressing a plant slightly can result in some fire bud. Update please when the time comes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hard wilt but it will come back you may have a lot of the leaves drop and there could be some bud damage but it should live with some diminished yields.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Definitely salvageable, don't fret

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I only have other growers watch my grow while I am gone and I watch theirs when they need it. This way they know what they are doing and know i'll be watching their babies 1 day!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks for everyone’s posts and yes I just watered them and dropped the temp upped the air movement and got some fresh air in the room went to the gym and they are now looking a lot better. Amazing plant super resilient. Haha I can’t believe I did not know this was going to bounce back. I am sure I lost some weight but whatever at least it’s not a whole plant. I am sure the three week orders will bounce right back in time after better care.

Ps favorite part about Florida was the drive thru zoo called lion country safari in west palm beach Florida. You drive thru slowly and animals come right up to your vehicle it’s pretty cool. It’s especially great if you have mobility issues or just don’t wanna leave the ac haha. IMG_1236.JPG IMG_1238.JPG
    IMG_1195.JPG IMG_1209.JPG IMG_1216.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  13. Sounds to me like he agreed but didnt follow thru for u at all

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

14. haha. That ostrich looks too inquisitive.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dude that thing was trying to get into my vehicle I really thought he was going to break the glass and I was going to have to buy a new window on the rental. No I didn’t get the insurance. I think they really want food and associate the humans with snacks and beg like dogs

16. Update IMG_1250.JPG IMG_1251.JPG IMG_1252.JPG

Still looks like ass only didn’t cut it down cause it’s so close but I am not excited to get home from work and check out my plants like I usually am. Every time I open the door I have a negative predisposition and I need to stop that. Others are looming better but still not great I am debating cutting them down

IMG_1253.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good stuff man. They call it weed for a reason ;) :p

• Like Like x 3
  18. Looking good

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk