Is This Plant Ready To Harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by brandon50112, Jul 31, 2014.

1. I've been growing this bubbleicous since the beggining of May. I grew it in my house for a while then I moved it outside. I've looked up many times to see how to tell if a plant is ready to be harvested but with this plant I honestly cant tell. It's been growing for a while but the buds don't look thick enhough to harvest. Yet all the hairs have turned redish-brown. I would like to know your guys views about when I should take this baby down.

Thanks,
    Brandon

Attached Files:

2. Anyone? bump

3. no, let it grow.

4. Why are buds so small. Looks like you put outside and you know what you don't know what the hell man. You put back into veg. When u put outside. Dude the sun stays up longer then 12 hours. Give it Nutes. You made a screw up by moving it. You need to give it Nutes now and let it go back to veg till the sun is on 12/12 like you lights where. Looks dank btw. But idk what you where thinking should have been big an full.

5. #5 budmasterdank, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Sorry buds not to be a dick but it's back in veg. Buds died as it went into veg again that's why hairs turned. And I know you probally started flushing. That's why I said it needs Nutes you can also tell by leaves

6. Ya man you kind of screwed the pooch on this one.... It's in reveg.... Just hope it completes reveg by the middle of August or your gonna be the proud owner of the ugliest plant ever grown

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You dun goofed.

8. Oh my, I've never seen somebody mess up this bad. This plant is going to be screwed up, half grown, half flowers. This plant is in limbo. For all I know it could grow wings arms and legs and terrorize the village. Never seen anyone screw up this bad. JESUS. CAN WE GET A DOCTOR!

9. Kill it with fire!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. PUT IT OUT IT WITH HOLY WATER. THAT SHOULD CURE IT.

11. throw it away. you got a fucked up plant LOL

12. Yeah the kid fucked up. But he's still got some bud on their Atleast he could harvest what he's got. He can always let it reveg or put back inside under 12/12 and see if it helps. But he's just uneducated. I give him props for trying and actually making. It to the flowering stage. He just should have done more research. Let try to help the kid out. It is pretty stupid he did that. But we where all first timers at one point and I'm sure we all did stupid stuff.

It would probaly be best for him to put back under 12/12.
    What if he picked bud and let plant reveg or just left and let reveg. Of course it's gonna be fucked up but Atleast he can get a little bud.

But yeah he made a mistake. Big time. But Atleast we can help him try to fix it lol I think he knows he screwed up now.

It's a shame cuz it looks kinda dank.