Is this plant overwatered?

Discussion in 'Security' started by nammy, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Flowering 2 plants 1 from seed and one clone. Watered them the same time to there is runoff. But one plant is doing better then the other. The flowering clone dosnt have enough perlite i think. IMG_20181119_104143.jpg IMG_20181119_104238.jpg IMG_20181119_104147.jpg

Sent from my SHV34 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. yes that looks like over watering.!!

3. Kinda sure yes

4. Looks like that and she’s not getting enough light.

There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night -Jerry Garcia

5. p
    pretty sure you are false. this is not from lack of light they would be streched out if so. this is overwatering

6. But there surely is some problem or has been with lights because look at those stems. they are not like christmas tree very symmetrical and like they should be. they more like some kinda birch tree is you look the main stem growth. probably has something to do with the f up light cycles now or past

7. You call that not stretched?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. its some kind of f up light cycles like i wrote post before. u can see the stems aint symmetrical. possibly needs more light but its not too streched.. more like bad light cycles

9. It’s pronounced “bushed”

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Her roots are not happy, also her nodes are quite far apart brother. Get some stronger lights, try using coco, it looks like you are but its so wet its kind of hard to tell... i have had much success with coco, despite overwatering seedlings in it while trying to kill gnats lol, and iv'e been known to overwater anyways so coco ftw.

11. That doesn't look like nitrogen to me, my girls are dark green and have the claw, i'm having N problems right now and wilting isn't part of the issue, not yet, i would expect those to start getting necrotic looking before they sagged, he's pissed off her roots.
    Wrong, this is clearly an issue of both too much water and not enough light.

12. Can I guess?
    Can I guess?
    "Too much water"