Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this plant Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NovocaineBrain, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Yeah pretty sure that's weed

2. It sure as fuck ain't a tomato plant.

Thats some ganja, bro.

3. no its not give it to me i know what to do with it

4. You will now be arrested for forcing young kids to do drugs.

5. [quote name='"BostonsOwn"']Don't question miracles.[/quote]

Hahaha perfect response

6. You're friend is a lucky mf

7. Duh Fuck!?!?...... I don't want to live on this planet anymore (-_-)

8. as often a these threads get posted its cool its actually marijuana this time good find OPs friend:wave::cool:

9. Keep an eye out for whoever is taking care of it.
    You may want to become acquainted with them in the near future.;)

10. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']Naaaa, sunflower.[/quote]

Haha I had a good laugh at that

11. Keep watering it and make sure it gets good sunlight.

12. doesnt mj grow straighter up? and isnt it supposed to have more leaves? maybe i just dont know my shit but i would have to go with my gut and say it wasnt marijuana.

13. umm... :poke:

14. take it to your nearest dealer, maybe he'll give you a gift for it :devious:

15. Hello, spider mites.

16. [quote name='"NovocaineBrain"']My friend found this plant in the patio area of her apartment, and thought it looked like Marijuana. I was wondering if someone here could help identify it.
    http://i.imgur.com/p2moth.jpg[/quote]

it's a male which means by itself it doesn't produce thc...only has five points per leaf

17. [quote name='"NovocaineBrain"']My friend found this plant in the patio area of her apartment, and thought it looked like Marijuana. I was wondering if someone here could help identify it.
    http://i.imgur.com/p2moth.jpg[/quote]

Be careful with that plant, be very careful.