is this plant healthy or a freak of nature?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by blitzkrieg71, Nov 24, 2009.

1. ok here`s the deal ....the seeds are nirvana ak-48, the plant is 26 days old. the soil is fox farm ocean forrest. i transplanted it a week ago into a bigger pot and will again in a week or two, been watering with 1 tespoon per gallon of fox farm grow big every other watering, when not using nutes just plain tap water aired out for a day...but been watering about every 2 to 3 days when soil drys out. got it in an air tight cabinet i made with plywood painted with killz oil based and calked all the seams, it`ll fit 2 to 3 plants at a time, have 2 power supply fans running continously on a 18/6 lighting schedule with two 23 watt cfl`s 6500k daylight spiral bulbs about 3 to 4 inches away with a small fan blowing over the lights onto the plant while the lights are on, i also have a humidifier in the cab keeping it about 80 to 90 percent humidity and the temp is between 80 and 90 degrees while the lights are on. i shut down the humidifier when the lights are off and the temp drops between 75 and 80 degrees and the humidity is around 50 percent.
    heres another thing, the litlle fucker split after the third set of leaves and now has 2 main stems.....and i didnt top it...?... is this normal for this strain?.. or any plant?..and it is starting to stink like killer skunk bud...? is this normal for such a young plant?... i wasnt planning on putting a filter on the cab till it started to bud, but when i open the door it smells like someone just smoked a fatty in my room....im not complaining... but could this plant be trying to bud already?...and if not what height would you recomend kicking it over to 2700k cfls on a 12/12 light schedule for budding so it doesent grow over 4 feet tall by harvest?....any input you have on the photos would be much appreciated......like does it look like a female?...and do male plants smell the same as females?

Attached Files:

2. My so far inexperienced cannabis experience but college senior biology training tells me you might have a really useful trait there. If that plant is "splitting" by itself that could be a very desirable trait for an outdoor grow once mass produced MJ hits the streets since it would naturally increase yield. Imagine the difficulty of topping thousands of plants and the possibility of infection. If I were you I'd clone that plant, it could be valuable someday? Unless any experienced breeders here tells me this is a common trait.

3. looks pretty good...
    its to hot in ur box temp souldnt be in the 90's keep it high 70's if u can keep it under 85 and the humidity needs to be around 50,