is this plant growing upside down?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrghozt, Jan 29, 2012.

1. dude its obviously upside down. you can see it from a mile away. the head is in the dirt and its root is up in the air. and its probably curled like that cause its trying to go back downwards into the soil. im not sure what to do but if it were me i would either wash up and get some clean tools to pick it up and put it back in the right way with the green just a little above the soil, or just cover that whole thing with about and inch or so of soil so it has room to spin around on its own. anyone can tell you if its in dirt it will find its way back up, it makes sense, but how to help it cautiously is the question. i would probably be the one that put it right side up and very lightly covered it back up with just the green exposed. lightly enough so it doesnt hurt it, but good enough so it supports it. anyways...
    :D

2. Thanks bro

3. QUOTE=mrghozt;13642883]Thanks bro[/QUOTE]
    your welcome bro.
    i hope it happens for this lil baby your trying to nurse.
    you should check out the thread i posted/started about my sprout.
    dude, its weird. i have no clue wtf happened with this thing i was nursing.
    im still waiting for it to come up and say hi again.
    i'll post the link to the thread if you wanna check it out.
    good luck with that bro. keep me updated on yours for sure

4. your welcome bro.
    i hope it happens for this lil baby your trying to nurse.
    you should check out the thread i posted/started about my sprout.
    dude, its weird. i have no clue wtf happened with this thing i was nursing.
    im still waiting for it to come up and say hi again.
    i'll post the link to the thread if you wanna check it out.
    good luck with that bro. keep me updated on yours for sure[/QUOTE]

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/988067-my-sprout-ok.html

5. im going to post new pics today....the upside down one kind of dug its root back into the soil...i dont have high hopes, but who knows....the other two in the little grow cubes r giving me problems....i dont think im providing enough humidity, esp last night, i took the humidty dome off for the first time to get the lights closer to the plants, they didnt react well....howeever, the plant in the cup (which is growing the best, with the least care) theleaves were turning upwards and the stem seems to be long, so i used my tiny knowledge bank (not much) and figured it had to be cuz the light was too far, woke up today, and the thing looks great, actually ima take a pic of that baby now, its doing so well i need u to see it..

6. haha right on. yeh take a pic and put it up for sure right away.
    its funny bro, we are back and forth on each others threads lol...
    help me here help you there with our lil knowledge banks.
    mines pretty much overdrawn... haha