Is this plant flowering already? its only like 5 inches tall

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vindeezy, Jun 12, 2012.

1. #1 vindeezy, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    there re white hairs starting to come out from the top and from the nodes it is an auto flower and its about 20 days old

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. sir, I believe your auto flower, has just auto flowered :)

May be due to temperature, environment, ect.

3. Most defiantly flowering. It's right on time and looking good. I see water on your leaves if your spraying them you want to stop that it's not good when flowering. Good luck

4. ^It is alright to do it every once in a while but not as much as in veg. I spray my plant maybe once every 4 or 5 days in flower, plus most plants get somewhat wet when it rains in the wild during flower

5. My autoflower started flowering at about 20 days old, its what they do. Looks healthy, keep doing what you have been doing, maybe switching lights to 2700k

• Like Like x 1
  6. really?? aww damn, im growing outdoors thats just the morning dew.

the plant is so small the yield is going to be tiny! :(((((

7. How tall is the plant?

8. Only about 5 inches!

9. its alive and going to give yu bud. be grateful.

10. should i start giving nutes for flowering? i have two autos going outside and 4 photoperiods

11. i updated with more photos of the height

12. It is bigger than my plant and my plant is also flowering. listen to the plant, dont go by a schedule.

13. Is this something that is common of autoflowering plants?

how much of a yield do you think i can expect for these?

14. I'm not sure, but isn't there a way you can keep your plant alive to keep veging after it flowers?

15. Pemo, your SOL with auto's, they will not re-veg & you can't clone them. Lots of inconsistencies with auto's; some get beans that won't autoflower; looks like you got the real thing. 20 days is a little early; most start flowering around 4 weeks or a little later.
    Unfortunately, most auto strains are not very good yielders either. All you can do is get them on nutes and as much light as you can give them. Indoor growers use 20/4 from start to finish, but you cant do that outdoors.
    Auto's are nute-sensitive as well. A 3 to 4 weeks you should be using a mild vegetative growth fert, for GH Flora brand this would be 5mL each of the three parts per gallon. By week 5 it should be able to tolerate a full bloom formula at 75% strength. Within the last 2 weeks of bloom switch to a Lucas formula. Again, for GH Flora, this would be no Grow, 8mL micro, and 16mL bloom.
    Auto'ss are cool, but too many restrictions to suit me. I grow the freebies, but that's enough to satisfy my curiousity.
    Bestaluck to ya.

16. [quote name='"Olde School"']

Pemo, your SOL with auto's, they will not re-veg & you can't clone them. Lots of inconsistencies with auto's; some get beans that won't autoflower; looks like you got the real thing. 20 days is a little early; most start flowering around 4 weeks or a little later.
    Unfortunately, most auto strains are not very good yielders either. All you can do is get them on nutes and as much light as you can give them. Indoor growers use 20/4 from start to finish, but you cant do that outdoors.
    Auto's are nute-sensitive as well. A 3 to 4 weeks you should be using a mild vegetative growth fert, for GH Flora brand this would be 5mL each of the three parts per gallon. By week 5 it should be able to tolerate a full bloom formula at 75% strength. Within the last 2 weeks of bloom switch to a Lucas formula. Again, for GH Flora, this would be no Grow, 8mL micro, and 16mL bloom.
    Auto'ss are cool, but too many restrictions to suit me. I grow the freebies, but that's enough to satisfy my curiousity.
    Bestaluck to ya.[/quote]

Your auto will continue to grow whilst flowering, mine grew a foot in the space of a week after showing sex at day 18ish. and showing sex at at day 20 is completely normal. You can actually get anything upto 4 oz off an auto in the right conditions. Although some early auto strains wernt very good and didn't auto flower there's lots of very good stable strains about these days. It's true they don't like a strong nute formula. but imo they are great if you pick a reputable breeder.

17. I got my seeds from attitude

you think my plants will grow any taller?

18. #18 Goldennugg, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    [quote name='"vindeezy"']

I got my seeds from attitude

you think my plants will grow any taller?[/quote]

As long as you can keep them healthy they will get a lot taller. Dont try to hurry them by giving to much nutes just let them do there thing and keep an eye on them.. Attitude seeds is a distributer of seeds but a reputable one. What kind of hight did the description give for outdoors when you ordered them?

19. well either both are nirvana northern lights or one nirvana one G13 blueberry, i had some seeds not sprout and i didn't label them.

and they both said medium height on attitude.

so they'll grow more even though they are flowering?

20. [quote name='"vindeezy"']well either both are nirvana northern lights or one nirvana one G13 blueberry, i had some seeds not sprout and i didn't label them.

and they both said medium height on attitude.

so they'll grow more even though they are flowering?[/quote]

Mine are indoors and started showing sex at day 18 and was no higher than 3 to 5 inches. I'm now on day 30 and my tallest girl is a little under 2 feet. I got them from paradise seeds and they said they can reach the height of 1m or taller. Breeders can sometimes exaggerate with estimated size of plants and yield but i think it's possible to achieve close to what they say. It's all about your conditions I've never grown outdoors but yours look good at 20 days. Keep up the good work and you will see them explode with growth over the next week :)