is this pipe worth the money

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by thatbakedbitch, Jul 31, 2012.

1. in all my life I haven't spent more than 15 bucks on a pipe. I've had decent pipes, gotten a few beauties as presents n whatnot.

does this piece look worth 40 bucks to you? can't tell if I'm being frugal with my money or what.

p.s. it also changes colors mwahahahh

image-2436086558.jpg

image-4269787438.jpg

2. Damn that looks nice as hell, I say if you got the money and it doesn't matter that much then go for it, I would absolutely love to have that pipe haha

3. Looks awful small of you ask me. It's a nice looking piece though, but I'd pay around $30 for it.

4. well if i where to pay $40 for that piece, it'd better be thick glass.
    but if you can tell by the weight its quality glass, then go for it man.

5. IMO a dry pipe is a dry pipe. Personally I'd pass and save up another $20 to get something truly sick instead of half way there because that pipe is pretty but it lacks hardcore.

And after looking up the Glass blower someone posted the other day, there is a ton of other great pipes for $30-45 too.

Here's one I'd buy and it's sick and only $30

http://www.etsy.com/listing/105383742/green-glass-pipe-silver-and-gold-fumed

Check out that dudes store. His honeycombs are crazy.

6. I like it, that would easily be 40 bucks at my LHS

7. Definitely well made and handmade and not some cheap ass, whole sale, brittle and thin, sweatshop chinese/east indian glass. I'd pay $40 for it.

8. It looks double blown if that's the case its worth the money. If not than I'd pass.

9. yea thats worth 30-40 bucks easily.

its really nice

10. It's a nice pipe, and i would buy it if i had a nice collection of glass.

However, if you do not have a variety of pieces already, you should totally look into a water pipe! 40 dollars starts getting into the price range of decent glass bubblers, and with a little more you could get a bong.

11. it would cost me £25 roughly, but yeah, id be happy with that pipe

12. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']It's a nice pipe, and i would buy it if i had a nice collection of glass.

However, if you do not have a variety of pieces already, you should totally look into a water pipe! 40 dollars starts getting into the price range of decent glass bubblers, and with a little more you could get a bong.[/quote]

I don't know how much of a 'collection' I have but I have 2 pipes already and this would be a third? I do want a bong though. so bad. :eek:

13. [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']

I don't know how much of a 'collection' I have but I have 2 pipes already and this would be a third? I do want a bong though. so bad. :eek:[/quote]
    Yeeeah, that's why I'm saying! There is only so much difference between spoons, but bongs are great!

14. If you already got two drys I would invest 40+ dollars in a bubbler of some sort. If you're stuck on drys though as long as the glass is thick and the bowl is a good size i'd drop 40 on that.

15. if you like it and have the extra cash, then its worth it.