Is this piece legit?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Hey guys I was browsing Craig's list and saw this amazing piece of art. They want $75 for it and I gotta say it looks legit. Who do you guys think blew this maybe toro or Roor. I was thinking if I get it and buy a ssfg ashcatcher I bet this baby would chug! Thanks for the input guys...

TOBY Mac

Disclaimer: I am not buying this piece but did see it on craigslist for a joke of $75.... poor college kid who falls for this!

Attached Files:

2. IMHO that looks likes garbage. Doesn't even look like glass. Also you wouldn't even be able to put anything on this choo choo, it has a metal bowl.

I hope no one buys that.

3. roor or toro? hmmmm . ..

4. I want to see a milk video of that thing hahaha

5. I figured I'd go to my lhs get a gromet and than Alex k downstem ...

6. People post high prices so they can lower the price for you if you buy it today .... Cause people always offer less than the price .... So they figure if he puts it up for $75 then he can knock down the price and still make a profits ........ If he knocked $70 off the price I still wouldn't buy it .

7. fuck it not worth the money or trouble

8. LOL come on man it's the pineapple express :D

9. That looks like acrylic, not glass.

10. I don't know how people actually think he's serious. He even said in his post.

11. LOL at least someone reads

12. you buy this for $20 in any online shop

13. They sell this on GC's shop.

14. I know that's my point yet some guys selling one for 70$ on craigslist.

15. Because he's disabled.

16. Ya thats defiantly a one of a kind Toro. you should hop on that deal