Is this ph alright?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HelloLadies, Dec 5, 2010.

1. (using a color ph test kit)

My water ph is right around 7 and my top soil is 6 - 6.5.

I checked my runoff for the first time and it was 5.5 - 6.

This is ok right? If not would I just need to adjust my water to around 7.5 - 8 (even if I don't need to now, in the future is this what I would do for say a runoff of 4.5-5)?

I know there is a ph thread but it is pretty long and I don't have the time to read it right now. :rolleyes:

2. Thats so lazy man... You should read it because you have no idea what PH level you want for soil. Its great - normally see people without PH testing gear. Best to have a read and understand why its important that you have the right PH for your grow style.

3. You're too lazy to read, I'm to lazy to answer.

Come back when you feel like making some sort of effort.

Wet

4. It wasn't that I was too lazy to read it. I just really didn't have time. I posted that right before I left and I just got home. I was just wanting to make sure it was alright until I could learn more about it.

5. #5 delaghetto5000, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    i like 6.5 myself, but i think your soil ph of the run off should be a tad lower than what u put in, ive seen runoff bout 6.2 to 6.0, if its too low add to get ur ph a tad higher than whats coming out, i love people and all animals, if i feel i can help i will, lazy u or not lol, BoB Marley reincarnated pupils dialated