Is This Okay?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by 713Drodro, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Sorry I Know I Made The Post In The Wrong Section But I Couldn't Find A Way To Make It Anywhere Else I'm New... Anyways Is My Weed Good To Smoke When I First Got It It Had A Weird Smell Like Clorox And It Looks Dark

ForumRunner_20130110_173729.png

2. Looks like it came fresh out of the ground!

3. That is dirt weed and likely came in this country on some poor souls back with promised made to be broken or families held hostage or who paid a large fee to get snuck in and by murderers and rapist and thug type slave holders. The Cartels. Every time you see that and buy it you are supporting torture and abuse of the small villages in Mexico and Central America. If you would support that activity I would say you got what you deserved. Crap. Let me remind you they don't care what they put on it to get it to you. They don't care what they spray it with or if the soil is good or anything, they just want your money. They could care less if you smoke poison.

4. Should I Smoke It??

5. It smells like clorox thats a no-go.. Ive never seen weed like that ever..

6. It Smelled Like Clorox But I Left It Out Just On My Desk Without Putting It In A Bag Or Anything And The Smell went Away

7. At least take those giant-ass stems out, if you are actually planning on smoking that.

8. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhRJnuCrAoM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame] !!!!!!!!!!

9. Sounds like you got jipped dude, better go whoop whoever sold it to you! I bet it was left in someones pocket and ran through the wash or something lol

10. Worst weed I ever seen...man tat shit is black n smells like chemicals....dnt smoke it toss it...lesson learned

11. #11 holy jawana, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    Ive had dark weed liek this before, smelt like windex. smoked it anyways(I was young and poor).. and i got a massive headache and felt sick. dont smoke this shit.

Nomatter how broke u are, cut ur losses and get a new dealer... this is bullshit... my dealer ever gave me this shit id laugh and wouldnt call him back ever.

12. U smoked it didn't u!

13. I hope you didn't pay more than 5 dollars for that

14. Good looking out for them poor souls

15. Looks fine to me. Hahaha.

~One Love~

16. I live in Calgary Alberta, I started smoking about half a year ago, but all the stuff I got was green.... That looks black an curled

If i were u, I throw that shit out..

17. That just looks like clumpy soil.

18. I wanna know if you smoked it, did you, did you???

I know I wouldn't it looks off man. Looks like it's been mouldy like 6-7 times haha and then put in the ground for several months then sold to you.

If you don't post within the next week I'll take it your dead

19. jeez
    I'd eject that stuff

bleach?
    never heard of that method
    you have gotten a good answer already I hope

20. Why Do You Type Like This? Surely It Takes More Time?

In answer to your thread, throw that away. It literally looks like mud. 'Dirt-weed' or what?