Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this okay to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gunslinger27, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for a while and I recently learned a bit about mold... I picked up this stuff yesterday and I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is mold or thc or what... It smells a bit fruity and I already smoked a couple bowls last night. What do you guys think?

I didn't have any unusual effects either, I actually really enjoyed the high. I might just be paranoid, but it never hurts to be sure.
    [​IMG]

2. #2 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Those are THC crystals my friend! Seeing those is a good thing.

3. shoot yourself \............... jp its thc

4. I don't see any mold!

5. i wouldnt smoke it, mail my way ill investigate further.....

6. Smoke it man!

7. Dankity dank my friend.

8. Chances are, you won't get moldy weed unless your dealer is an ass

9. is that ontop of spanish homework? lol

10. I keep getting nugs that look exactly like that. They're all damp and look moldy. I even made a thread exactly like this one to examine.

You're not alone with your mold paranoia.

11. Thanks guys, I got pretty paranoid googling all this stuff about mold last night... Better safe than sorry though. And its not spanish homework haha, its my tv manual. I break up my weed on that sometimes. I appreciate the feedback guys, this bowls for you!

12. I'm getting tired of seeing the jokes repeated over and over again...

13. Muy Bueno!

haha I saw some spanish in the background

14. Immediately insert buds into anus

15. who cares.... skip to next post!

16. La marijuana Es bien amigo! Fuego la puta!

17. :rolleyes: EAD then son:D

18. I said something so that maybe people will catch the drift that it's a little overused

And that is gay.

19. Those buds are fine, man. Enjoy.