Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this okay to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jvaitor, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Yesterday I bought a slice from my dealer who is a friend of mine. When I got home I was looking at the nugs, and they felt really fluffy, and kind of moist. They also had a strange smell to them. I have bought from this guy many times, and he is a good friend of mine. Did he rip me off with shit weed, or am I just overthinking this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396023365.220895.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396023377.286435.jpg

2. i think you're probably over thinking it it looks like weed maybe not as good as you're used to and maybe its a little under cured (not dried thoroughly) but I'm sure its fine to smoke

3. Looks fine, a little leafy but no biggie.  Dispose of that in a bowl.

4. Is it okay that it's kind of squishy?

yes

6. Roll that shit, light that shit, smoke it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

7. You know, back in the day, the kids used to stick random shit like a banana peel, orange peel, piece of bread, whatever, to moisturize crispy buds. Of course that shit doesnt work well , so if your bud smells kinda off, like tea leaves and some real fruit smell, that probably happened to you.

But pics cant tell shit about that, so its up to you to determine.
    But it looks good in the pic

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app