Is this okay LST?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fluffynuggets, Oct 20, 2019.

1. i understand I’m supposed to tie me down, kind of hard with it being so short right now. Is this okay though? I topped both of them, should I be waiting til the 2 new main nodes come out?

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, its' ok to LST at that age.......but it also looks as though you might have a heat and or light stress.......and maybe a nutrient problem as well.........

3. Might just be the light. I know I had a calmag problem but I’ve been dosing her 1tbs calmag and of 20-20-20 per gallon. Lemme take pics with light off

4. Lemme know

Attached Files:

5. yeah.................no, they don['t look "their best".........how often do you water.......how much?...........nutes?

6. Every like 3 days and 1tbs of calmag and 1tb of 20-20-20.

7. I have leafs tucked and stuff to that’s why there all bent. And I just topped em 2 days ago

8. how much water.........total..............do you water?

9. I am not really "looking" at the training.......i am looking at the leaves...........

10. A gallon in the one and like a solo cup in the other. Usually around 15%-20% run off ph 6.32 last test.