Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this ok to store my weed in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nathan549, Jul 19, 2010.

1. The whole reason a mason jar is good is because it is Glass and when closed it IS air tight.

This, eh it will work, but you bud is just going to smell like peanut butter.

2. Yeah. First someone does this and the next thing we know theres a strain out there called green nut butter cup.

3. #4 fullauto18, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019

4. I would definitely steer clear of plastic for any long term storage. A trip from point A to point B in a medicine bottle is one thing... Plastic has that nasty habit of soaking up odors and spitting out chemicals. And that doesn't seem too appealing to me. o_O

5. yeah man that should work just fine. if it has the rubber stuff on the top, i think thats what makes it airtight, but im not certain

6. Is it just like that one? With the rubber ring in the top? If that's what you've got for now, I say go for it. Glass is always better than plastic imho. ^_^

7. yeh its exactly like that just diff brand haha so glass with rubber on the top that u push on

8. dude, grind it all up and use a pill bottle....i can fit like a quarter of ground up bud in there

9. always find something glass when your storing your bud, it makes it stay fresh

10. This is airtight. It has one of those lids like the old fashion candy jars (which work great for storing bud too!)

11. By far one of the best things to have are those things they sell on tv. It vacuum-seals the mason jar and be air-tight. Or possibly use a vacuum-seal bag, but the jars would be better for various reasons.