Is this nutrient burn?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dakushdoctor97, Jul 20, 2019.

1. What do I do?
    My plant is in a cold place and its taking long for the soil to dry. Could that be the reason? because I have 2 other plants outdoor that are getting the same nutrients but drying out a lot quicker

Attached Files:

2. Do the majority of the leaves of that plant look like that? If so, could be the very beginning stages of nute burn or probably nothing at all. A pic of the whole plant can help to be 100% sure.

3. No just the tip of one leaf tye rest look healthy. I watered the plant probably 5 days ago so would nutrient burn not happen A day or 2 later?

4. Can't say for sure because I don't know what you're feeding her or if you're just watering and going by the nutrients already in the soil? But honestly, it looks very minor. You caught it very early, almost too early to tell what it could be lol. How old is she and are you growing in soil or coco?

5. In soil. Plant magic supreme plus soil

6. I vote yes. The telltale would be very green good looking leaves, and then uniform burning on the tips. In soil outdoors, I find that certain areas may get hot nutewise, and one side of a plant may show burn. The problem with diagnosing is almost everything starts with a brown tip. If it was my plant I would do nothing. The thing that would concern me is if it starts going down the edges, then that may be a def or lockout. My record is 62 days on an auto before something goes brown. Perfect plants are young plants. Nobody makes it through life without a few scars.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea, I agree, at this point, just wait it out, keep your eye on it, and see if it gets any worse.