Is this nute burn?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LakerGang1989, Oct 27, 2021.

1. This has me completely stumped. Ive been giving this girl pH water at 6.2. Her leaves immediately started turning orange. I assumed it was nute burn since both plants are in the same medium (Fox Farm Coco Loco), the same nute regime. Same growing conditions. One is completely fine. One started to orange. It has to be nute burn considering the Kosher Kush is fine with the heavy nutes but clearly my Jet Fuel can’t handle it. Will she make it to harvest if I scale back on the nutes?

Attached Files:

2. When it’s primarily affecting the tips, I presume nutrient burn. When it is spreading up the leaf and particularly of the sides along the serrations, I assume a K deficiency or ph/lockout or some other issue causing K uptake problems. She’s close enough that I wouldn’t do anything dramatic. But lockout can thrash flowers pretty fast, especially in coco. I would check my runoff or do a slurry test. Getting your PH sorted at the root zone if it’s not and making sure you don’t have crazy high dissolved solids would be prudent imo. Good luck. Nice looking flowers. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  3. ok two plants .One has a lack of nutrient issue .
    Its light burnt . Here is another pic of light burn . Does it look the same ?
    c23ab2060aa5c87f2fc3fbd0f7921af9.jpg

4. No the leaves are orange like they are dying off. My trichomes are mostly cloudy after looking through my loupe.

5. If in soil do a slurry test. Take a large shot glass of soil. Dig down a little. Than put that into a Tupperware small container. Than put the equal amount of distilled water. Stir for 1 minute and than stick ur ph meter than ur ppm meter. This will show u what's going on! So if ppms are over 400 u just need water and microbes if u use them. Under 400 ppm feed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1