Is this nute burn setting in on my seedling?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smokexbreak, Aug 14, 2018.

1. My soil is 50/50 (happy frog/FFOF)

Seedling is in its second week since it popped through the soil.

I'm almost 100% it beginning to burn just wanted other opinions because it's not what it looked like last time this happened.

And if so any solutions aside from waiting it out? I've got the flush agent fox farm has in their line up should I maybe water once with it and then h20 only?

I haven't fed any nutes btw. This is what is in the soil.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]o

[​IMG]

2. Over watering. You cant really get nute burn without adding nutrients.
    You should fill your cup all the way with soil.
    Roots need room to grow. No air circulation way down there either.

3. The nutrients are already in the soil. Fox farm has nutes for the first 20-30days or so.

It definitely could be the over watering I'm misting the cup every time the top layer of soil dries. Misting to the point of its being damp enough to penetrate the lower portion of soil. I haven't poured water through it yet to feed. But I'll back off the next couple days and see what happens.

Also, I normally use 1/2 the cup to start and then fill the remainder when it's stretched above the lip of the cup.

Idk any who I'll back off the water add more soil and kick a fan on and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 old shol4evr, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

5. Will do thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Misting them can burn them if you have powerful lights, the water droplets will act as magnifying glasses.