Is this nute burn or lockout?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by esrplaya, Sep 11, 2012.

1. #1 esrplaya, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? FFoF 100%
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoor grow tent
    What strain? Mystery indica and chem 98
    How old are the plants? Around a month-month and a half
    What type of lights and how many watts? 400w MH dimmed to 75% (300w) in a yield master 2 air cooled hood w/ glass.
    How far from the lights? 10-12"
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? In the 1 gallon pots they were in before transplanting this Monday they were being watered when they dried out usually around the 3-4 day mark with r/o water
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Biothrive grow----a couple weeks ago I was feeding every watering at quarter strength and then switched it up to water water (r/o and botanicare calmag+) then feed. The last they wer e feed was 1.5 weeks ago withh the grow
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? N/a
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? Lows 73 w/ 50% humidity and highs acg 79 w/ 40-50% humidity
    What size pots? Transplanted from 1gal smart pots to 3gal pots 1 week ago
    Any bugs? I dealt with spider mites when I initially got the clones but they were eradicated after a few weeks of neem oil abd organocide rotation haven't seen any new symptoms on any new growth
    Any other pertinent info?

So this plant has been growing fine I came to check on them and found the fan leaves in this state. Only r/o water. Thinking of flushing because I think it could be the roots hitting the new ffof after transplant and maybe its too hot? Idk. What do you guys think from the pics?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Any idea what these pics indicate?? I flushed last night and on the last gallon I put a full dose of calmag and also did 1/4 strength nutes of biothrive grow..

I still am worried because I don't know what type of def this is or what's going on

Attached Files:

3. Did u spray that neem with the lights on? i sprayed way to close to switch once, and had leaves like that above...just one idea, they from lower or upper? Might also look on back with micro for spider mites, seen leaves look that way with mites as well.

GL!

4. I sprayed the neem lights out so I don't think its burn.. that leaf was actually green and then slowly get yellow and more yellow over the last couple days and I woke up and its looking like that!

The first picture in my op is that same leaf yesterday!

I lightly flushed that plant last night with about 5 gals of r/o waterand then final gallon with 1/4 strength biothrive grow and a full dose of calmag (5ml).

I'm leaning more towards a nute deficiency now and idk if its a mag def or nitrogen.

If it was a mag/nit deficiency will the leaves heal up from the yellowing or should it just stop getting worse? I'm hoping to see them better tonight because it has slowly started to affect the other leaves

5. The plant itself really perked up all of the leaves look like crack (light) fiens and haven't seen them looking like this alive in a while.

However, I noticed that some of the already affected leaves kind of got a little bit worse? Are those brown spots mag deficiency or nute burn?

The little girl u can see also has similar spots so that's why I'm leaning towards a deficiency and all logic points to mag but I'm not really sure

Thanks guys!

Attached Files:

6. Well its still slowly progress... nobody recognizes what it could be?

Attached Files: