Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this not the most beautiful bud you've ever see?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeamLemke420, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Be-a-utiful. :D

2. I'd so pay that much for a gram to try it.. Looks epic.

3. Not again...

4. Now if only I were rich... and a Coloradan...:rolleyes:

5. Breakin the bank for a zip lol,

6. Well i would rather buy a pound of sour D. But maybe thats just me.

When i get my card and a good job i'll definitely try a zip of that though.

7. oh and yea i googled this and the first thing that came up was a grasscity thread lol. But its cool bro. Grasscity is like the simpsons they've already done everything.

8. I wouldn't pay that much.. For 60 bucks I could just get about 8-9 grams of some dank.

9. So basically bud with bho on it? I gots that at home. :rolleyes: @ $1400 A zip.

10. Hmmm sounds like a novelty product. Budder or earwax whatever you want to call it serves the purpose of high thc intake and harm reduction. This is just people taking their buds and dipping it into the hash made from the same plants leaves and throwin at you at a rediculous price mark up. I've done the same exact thing time and time again with my own stash and it's more work for the same high. Plus it tastes horrible and harsh as hell. So IMHO this is capitalism tricking stoners that don't know better...besides real caviar is disgusting and pretentious which neither attributes belong in the cannabis world period.

11. thats some ill bud

12. its a snob good , one which is demanded just because of its price imo , but id still love to toke sum

13. I remember someone posted some shots of some CO medicinal Caviar. They only paid $20 for a gram. Plus, it was soaked in honey oil then rolled around in kief. It *might* have been SirSog but don't quote me on that.

14. Old news... That article is from March 2010.

15. Want so much. Oh my god.

16. [quote name='"ChinaRider"']Old news... That article is from March 2010.[/quote]

And nobody really cared then either ha ha