Is this not normal for teens?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StalinApproves, Mar 29, 2012.

1. That's fuck'n gay as hell

2. [quote name='"Rotten_Apple"']

so you got your dick sucked and your friend found out if he liked cock or not.
    you solved two problems with one dick.
    EXTREMELY gay but impressive.[/quote]

Fixed

3. #43 HelpMeOutHo, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    that's hot

this is the gayest thing i've read here, ever.

4. Op's not gay.. Just sounds like an extreme case of bromance

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q]Bromance (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

5. There's nothing wrong with Homosexuality..

6. Me and my buddies would do the nervous test with girls at our school, they let us feel on them :)

7. I mean, it seems like it could be a normal thing for young boys, the towel thing. Im not sure about the feeling each other up deal. But if you did this at 17 or 18, then yeah you might still be confused about your sexuality.

Oh, and the hugging thing, thats not gay.

This reminds me of the thread where the OP went on for many pages about how he 'likes dick in his ass and mouth, but isn't gay'

8. Really, you guys have never done anything with your best friend when you were younger? I can truthfully and shamelessly say that I have. I just wanted to feel "Sex" when I couldn't get a girl. Mind you this was around age 8 I think. I don't think there was anything wrong with it. Just experimentation. I wouldn't do it nowadays, but I still don't feel weird or uncomfortable thinking about it.

I honestly thought it was pretty common haha.

9. If a dude, friend or not, even thought about coming near my package or wanted to whip my ass with a towel, that would be it. He'd have a fist full of fiery launched between his eye-sockets.

That said, I don't understand the act of straight men acting gay. I participated once and it's just fuckin weird when you realize what the fuck your doing. I was at the bar with some buddies one night and he was actin' super gay for some reason. "Hey there is he, the sexiest guy I've seen all night! Damn dude! *Touch's nipple.*

Me being the people person I am: "No, you're sexy!" I then sat back and asked myself what the fuck took place and why was I involved.

Sometimes it's just guy code to act silly but when it comes to the things your mentioning above, then maybe you could start questioning your sexuality.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrqJ2fJQGkg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Ni**a You Gay Moments: Boondocks - YouTube[/ame]

11. I made this thread because I was wondering if similar things happened to others, not to determine my sexuality.

I asked an old friend about these experiences on Facebook and he denied all of it. :mad:

12. Yep used to do similar things with supposedly straight friends.

But I'm gay. Maybe it doesn't count

13. I used to do the nervous game a lot.

I'm straight but support any orientation a person chooses to be.

I know I'm straight cause I love the pussy.

The ultimate test to find out if you're gay is to sleep with a woman and see if you like it.

And there's no such thing as normal. It is a word defined by humanity and as such, people should be able to possess their own connotation.

14. I'm straight, but the "gayest" thing I've done is hug my homies. But they've fucked girls in front of me, so I KNOW they're straight too

15. Nah man if they hugged you back it's pretty obvious that they're gay.

16. And you do this for fun? Lol glad i didnt have any friends like this.

Whatever floats your boat though.

17. Nervous test - gay
    Moans whimpers - gay
    Rat tails - acceptable

18. this whole thing sounds hot! if you're gay be proud! :]

19. holy shit at first i thought i was just tripping but then it turned out it wasnt just a picture moving.