Is this not everyones Dream Girl?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Aug 14, 2002.

?

Cutie contest... who is cutest?

1. The Cat.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Hottie! ;)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ganjaphish's Boyfriend is gonna wanna bap someone over the head for this poll.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. there should be no bapping over heads done just because a silly poll.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. you're right, it its a silly poll, isn't it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LOL holy shit! This was a thread I was so not expecting...
    I am SOOO voting for my cat. He'll abuse me if I don't, and he's evil enough as it is. Plus you should see how cute he is in "person" too! I could gush forever about the lil furball.
    I completely forgot I posted this pic, thanks guys, ya'all are sweet, but I have to say cats are always cuter. :D

xoxo~

2. see? isn't he cute? awwwwwwwwwwww

Attached Files:

3. ..looks like a lion in that pic :)

4. lol dude i made that pic way too big and now i can't figure out how to resize it...
    [edit ahh there much smaller]
    but lion pretty much describes him, lazy, big and furry all over

5. the ice cream man told me that he finds when making online relationships with people while never knowing their true identity, his subcontious constructs an imaginary identity that is based solely on the personality of that online person. But then when that person shows their real identity, it is an ego shattering and mind fucking disaster which completely unravels the former identity of that person creating what is commonly referred to as double identity cyber sydrome...unfortunately the only cure for this terrible problem is "the list"

6. More DXM again phill?

7. sooo wait a minute, i'm on "the list" TWICE NOW?!?!
    has anyone else made this fearful list, and what happens if you're listed twice? ack i'm beginning to regret this...

& lol @ switch: yes it does sound like phil's been hitting the DXM again huh! :D

8. hehe your cat is cute but damn you are a hottie!

9. ur cat looks like my cat except i got my cat three days ago and its little as fuck and i already started smokin him out, is your cat a stoner?

I voted for the hottie thing because you look a lot like my ex who just so happened to leave me for some fat ugly russian dude :) no hard feelings though.

10. ganjaphish your cat is cute and your very hot! I had a cat that looked just like that but he died about a year ago (*sob*) we have two new cats now to take his place but its not working i miss him too much still and the new cats don't like me, there evil!

11. well, it looked like a lion when the pic was big :)

*hits the spoon again

12. how do you get hooked up with an ice cream man...i want one to keep in this old dog house..and maybe put him on a chain..and rarely feed him..and then unleash him on my multitudes of foes..all one of them

13. You'd lure him in with chocolate syrup and rainbow sprinkles, I would think.

14. how about a steel trap and some cattle prods?

15. buffalo wings and cheese cake....his weekness is buffalo wings and cheese cake....

16. thats it...its settled...if i ever have a band..its gonna be called "buffalo wing cattle prods"

17. god damn i wanna put that cat
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    and im not talkin about the four legged animal ;)

18. no one has said anything in over a year on this..
    so I just wanna say..

mmmmm..........:D

19. I LOVE IT!!!! Wow, I miss those days!!!! :D YAY!!!!

20. deeeeep