Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this not badass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by awdcivic, Jul 17, 2013.

1. so these 2 little pills contain half a gram of loud... is that not badass you can carry papers around with u and if ever a cop tried to stop you or something just swallow these pills. The weed is super compact in there its real dense which is why it weighs so much. with this method i could probably swallow 2 grams as quick as i can drink some water from my bottle. probably eat like 10 grams in the time it takes you to pull over. idk i just thought it was cool and i wanted to weight how much the pills would hold.

[​IMG]

2. So your saying you can eat 40 of these pills before pulling over? 

i mean i guess its cool but not really worth it in the end. 
    Im glad i live in colorado and don't have to do this shit. 

3. Even crazier idea. Take the eraser out of the pencil, and put the pills in there. idk if it fits but thats the first thing that came to mind when i seen the picture

4. ^^ Yeah theres way easier ways to hide your weed. 

1) throw it in the gas-cap..(no smell) and most cops wouldn't think to check there unless 
    they brought a dog.

2) Cops are getting smarter but you could throw those pills in a pop can with some liquid in 
    it ofcourse. 

3) and probably just the safest overall way, buy a magnetic key holder. 

I've known a few people who bought one and can throw a baggie in it with up to 3 grams 
    and you can put it underneath your car. You don't have to go through all this trouble
    and get sick by swallowing pills full of weed. Just dont drive stupid and think before
    your dealing with something illegal. 

5. or u could stick it up your bum

[​IMG]

7. lolol

8. no just hold these pills in your hand while your driving and swallow like 10 of them if u get pulled over haha. idk i think its pretty neat the lil pills were from niacin, i just take that out and take it in a tissue, parachuting it basically. its not really a drug its just a vitamin i guess.
    normally though i just hold the joint in my hand when im smoking and if crap went down id just eat the joint, always got a bottle of water with me.

9. #9 awdcivic, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    yeah it sucks living in alabama just getting off probation im paranoid and dont hardly smoke now. such a low tolerance cuz i didnt smoke for 9 months, last summer i smoked every day for like 4 months, i wasnt even getting high anymore. then i got busted cuz i was being stupid.

10. If you throw it in a soda can with liquid in it the pills are going to deteriorate and all you'll have soda that tastes horrible. Pill shells like that are meant to break down in liquids like you know, your stomach acids. 

Its not like your going to drink the soda? Your just trying to get rid of the evidence.
    I don't think you get the point i was trying to make, its not like swallowing weed
    is gonna taste good either. lol.

12. Oh, you meant to ditch the evidence. i thought you meant hiding it there for transport. Like you were just going to put them in there and fish them out when you got to your destination. My bad! xD

13. id rather the weed be gone than in a drink that i now cant drink. no thanks lol. the pills make it where u dont taste weed anyways not like thats a problem to me though.

14. Wonder if you"ll get buzzed from taking one of those pills.

15. Eating 10 grams of raw loud might make you sick.

16. +420

17. I put mine under my hood in the magnetic key holder. Shits hidden so damn good in there

18. Yep, I can see it now. OP's getting pulled over and starts freaking, shoves a handful of the capsules in his mouth, then goes to grab the drink and spills the fucker. Cops coming to the window while OP has these things stuck all over his tongue and mouth.

19. I'm sorry but saying 'Loud' sounds so fucking stupid.

Unless that shit is amazing and the bud is talking to you and it is 'Loud'....

20. no..that is not bad ass