Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this NORML? Can you smoke too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kaetzchen, Nov 26, 2011.

1. You should really consider seeing a small handful of doctors, and mention some of your symptoms.. what you're going through now, and went through before, does not coincide with heavy cannabis use. :(

2. Yup, "squishy brain noises" aren't even mentioned on any of the government websites.:smoke:And, If they could get away with it as a post cannabis useage symptom, they would.:p

3. Only "withdrawals" are loss of sleep (from disrupting your sleep cycle) and loss of appetite.

Other than that you might mentally want to smoke more but if you experience serious withdrawals like what you described, you are withdrawing from another substance.

4. This is not hash:
    [​IMG]

5. [quote name='"tharedhead"']

This is not hash:
    [/quote]

Indeed it is not. That'll definitely make you withdraw ;).

6. Heroin? :/ I can't make it out on my iphone. Maybe it's historic dinosuar poop. I'm not going to be withdrawing again anyways, because I don't smoke so much anymore. Yes, marijuana doesn't bring physical withdraw, but mental withdraw can happen. So, a few other things... Maybe it had something to do with my Da Buddha whip vaporizer.. meh, probably not. I was and still am on Zoloft 50mg, so maybe that combined with loads of ganja disn't interact so well. I read that Zoloft can bring on squishy noises a lot.

7. Sertraline

Sertraline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8. Mmm slightly incorrect. There are MINOR withdrawal symptoms, usually unnoticable, but considering he was smoking probably around 5-7 times a day, it was probably withdrawal.

9. [quote name='"Jake n Bakee"']

Mmm slightly incorrect. There are MINOR withdrawal symptoms, usually unnoticable, but considering he was smoking probably around 5-7 times a day, it was probably withdrawal.[/quote]
    I used to smoke 5-10g a day b4 my probation, stopped in one day, only had headaches for like 2 days..

10. Lol umad? What you just said was 100% bullshit. Zero withdrawal symptoms? Whenever I take a break for the first 3 weeks I legitimately feel like I can't go on in life. I stop eating. I feel overall horrible. Than after 3 weeks I feel fine.

My friends all get the same thing. We're not uneducated high-school pot heads either. We're just not 'magical herb guru's, maaaaaaaan'

11. I understand the depression, but not on the level youre talking about. I smoke a bunch and if I run out or don't smoke for a bit things will just get boring and I'll get a little down, but that only lasts for an hour or 2. Sounds like you're just too dependent on the herb. I like your idea of taking a break. Just take a few month long break and get back into it.

12. or if in your joints, you meant spliff, then it could also be nicotine withdrawals from the tobacco.

13. Nothing happens when I stop. Other than my feet hurt worse. :confused:

However, if you have appetite problems after stopping cannabis, you may wish to ask your physician if this over the counter product is right for you!
    :)

[​IMG]

ScienceDirect - Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy : Comparison of the effects of proton pump inhibitors on human plasma adrenocorticotropic hormone and cortisol levels under the starved condition