Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this NORML? Can you smoke too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kaetzchen, Nov 26, 2011.

1. :p NORML...
    So I'm 22 and have been smoking since 2009.. Earlier this year is when I started to actually blaze my ass off. I was loading my vaporizer up like crazy every 30 minutes or so, and then continuing onward to smoking a fat joint afterwards. I was stoned as shit all day. This continued for about 3 for 6 months maybe.. I had to stop because I was starting to have TERRIBLE withdraw, even when I was light up.. :eek: I guess that's how much I was smoking. This was good quality bud too. The withdraw was just horrid.. Nothing was fun... throwing up.. depression on preposterous levels... Loss of balance. It was bad! My skin was itching on account of mental agony. I stopped for almost two months and things have returned to normal. I got my medical card on October 20th and started back up then. I have barely been smoking though. I won't ever go through that shit again! But now whenever I smoke, it just doesn't feel the same... I probably need to let me THC receptors heal a few more months.. What has me worried though is the dizziness and cloudy feeling I get even well after the high wares off. Plus, I get these squishy/crackling feelings and sounds in my head.. :/ man! I'm not going to go retarded if I continue smoking am I? I love my ganja.. :( Maybe I need to give it a rest for a year. What I want to know is this.. Has anyone ever gotten any of these feelings? What about the crackling in the head? hmmm.... I used to get compliments of how awesome my memory was, but now it seems to be shit.. But that's normal, right? :p

2. you make your bed, and then you lie in it

3. - there are zero PHYSICAL withdrawal effects of weed. none. the vomiting and loss of balance was all you, not the weed. it sounds like youre talking about heroin or something.

the mental withdrawal is normal for some people. i got high all day for like 2 years and when i didnt have weed i was going crazy in my head wanting to get more. i have an addictive personality tho, when i like smthn, i keep doing it.

take a good long tbreak. reset your cannabinoid receptors in your brain. when youre ready, come back to the herb.

4. I smoke more than most and if I stop cold for a night I can't sleep so easily, that's the only effect I know of.
    As for all the other shit, get your ass to a doctor fool sittin here asking us potheads what to do if he get crackling inside he's head!? Go the motherfucking doctor dumbass.

5. Yea.. Okay, kangaroo gangsta. Settle down. I asked my Dr about the crackling and she said she said it might be stress... I'm fine now days. The smoking does seem to trigger the crackling though. I mostly hear it at night when laying down in a more quiet room The second poster is the only one I can take seriously. If there's anyone else that is going to post pointless crap, don't bother. :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can't ever smoke to much. Thats the bottom line.

7. [quote name='"Kaetzchen"']
    Yea.. Okay, kangaroo gangsta. Settle down. I asked my Dr about the crackling and she said she said it might be stress... I'm fine now days. The smoking does seem to trigger the crackling though. I mostly hear it at night when laying down in a more quiet room The second poster is the only one I can take seriously. If there's anyone else that is going to post pointless crap, don't bother. :wave:[/quote]

Your either full of shit or you have some serious medical problems. Do what you want.

8. #8 Kaetzchen, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    I hope I don't.. What am I going to do though. Yaknow? :smoke:
    Just keep on smokin' until a baby gerbil cracks out of my head, or whatever is making that noise in there.

9. It's all in your head man. Marijuana never has and never will give you any withdrawal effects or serious hangover. Take a few months of break, then start again.

10. OK, I'll share with you my experiences. I have been smoking everyday for about 5 years now, until recently. My boy who i picked up from just disappeared, go figure. Im in college and currently doing the whole medical path and i've always felt that buds got me thinking a lot more then if i wasn't baked. For instance doing chemical equations were a lot more interesting because they puzzled me more and i would enjoy challenging myself. Now that im a month dry i have been feeling a little bit funny. Yes it is definately true that i didn't experience physical effects after i quit but i felt as if i was always sort of "burnt out" (that feeling you get after being baked out of your mind for awhile). It's as if i always felt a little baked but i was not. I know the feeling.

I started noticing that i would wake up with my eyes always being red, and thought that was the buds but then i attributed that to my sleeping problem (another reason why i smoked). The thing i learned from being in medicine is that a lot of the problems stem from your mind and thats the way your body is getting over not being stoned so often. It's trying to replace the stone cold sober feeling with something like "automatic". I've been stoned more then i've been sober in those 5 years so the mind is just trying to make the body feel more comfortable with the new feelings.

Either way it's all in your head, unless you start seeing some crazy things happen to you like having nugs in your stool and seeing doritos walk out of the bags they are in, i would say chill. Take some time off adjust, let your body go into it's sober state and pick up smoking again. The best part about that is...You'll get much more baked this time around hahaha

11. Have you been addicted to any other drugs?
    There have been studies done about how certain braincells and pathways fuse after being a heavy user of MDMA or LSD where when smoking pot. It causes these pathways to fuse and bring back the side effects of other pshycoactive drugs.

Usually they surface as headachs/migranes first. See a Doctor and let him know about any history of any other drugs you may have used.

Either that or maybe it was the paraphenalia you used to smoke out of?

12. Maybe he was dropped on his head to much as a baby.

13. [quote name='"Snowman00"']Maybe he was dropped on his head to much as a baby.[/quote]

+ rep for this lol. Bad mood gone thanks bro. 1 post ago you write a big helpful message now this. Hahahee seriously thanks man my day was shit till now.

14. Be responsible,
    If you feel you are using it to much, STOP.
    It's not like water where you can just keep sipping on and on.
    Gotta give yourself a break, Smoke in smaller amounts after a few days T-break. Smaller amounts and you will get a chill blazed,

instead of this massive high you can't even enjoy.

15. YO, THATS WHAT IM HERE FOR! You can be all smart and educated...but deep down inside i will always be a dumbass.

16. You may wish to consult your physician.
    Tinnitus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

17. Tinnitus- AKA Crackhead Syndrome.

18. [quote name='"Snowman00"']Tinnitus- AKA Crackhead Syndrome.[/quote]

O we're gonna be friends for sure

19. I've been blazin up for almost 15 years, but I've never experienced anything more then insomnia, heavy sweating at night and mental cravings as with drawl, and I haven't had any of those problems either since 2005 cuz I had a break for about 10 months and once I started smokin again, I just made sure I didn't smoke the same amounts that I use to, cuz I would way over smoke, I wouldn't get shit done in a day. If I had the symptoms you had, I would probably see a dr.

20. In my experience, weeds the best in moderation. Have a well-balanced healthy life and the herb will have a good place in ur life. Just don't make it the focal point of ur being lol