Is this normally how fox farm nutes come?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FlawlessMagnum, Dec 23, 2012.

1. So i ordered the fox farm trio off ebay the other day to save some cash. This the first time i've gotten fox farm nutes so i dont know what they look like but the picture is with a white bottle with a label.

Well this is how they came...

ForumRunner_20121223_124839.png

Clear bottles with no labels and it had packaging tape over the caps so its got crappy glue all over the top, and it also came with this tag..

ForumRunner_20121223_125149.png

So is this normally how it comes? Should i trust this?

2. You can trust it yes. Green is Grow Big, Yellow is Big Bloom, Red is Tiger Bloom. This is how I got my Foxfarm nutes.

3. I think these a "rebottled" in different size bottles. The original ones right from FF have those fancy labels and pictures. These more than likely are legit and have just poured into different size bottles by the "middle-men".

4. Never had mine come this way if that's how he gets his then go for it. It might be someone buying a big jug of FF nutes and bottling it and reselling it (because it is cheaper per ounce in bulk) I mean I buy mine from amazon and it come with a watering schedule chart all of them wrapped together and they are sealed under the caps

5. I never had the blue one.

6. Alright thanks guys. Im gonna use it.

7. go with 1/4 strength and up! it takes time for nutrients to get absorbed and their feeding schedule just looks like too much to me! especially if you are growing in soil (that will have some slow release nutrients already).

8. Wow, that is really tacky.

I would bet you anything that the guy doing this isn't endorsed by Fox Farms. I'm not a huge fan of their stuff when it's in their bottles, I sure as hell wouldn't trust this. Sure, it probably is Fox Farms products simply rebottled from a bigger bottle into a smaller one, but who's to say? If Fox Farms were verifying it as their products they'd put a label on it to make it look legit, right?

For all we know this guy is adding a little water to it to make it last longer - make more money for himself that way.

Like I said, it's probably fine. But I don't like buying "probably fine" for my girls. Part of the reason I don't buy FF in the first place but that's just my opinion and don't want to sound like I'm bagging on FF. If that's what you like, that's totally cool.

9. I've read that FF is no better than tomato plant fertilizer, the only difference is the price.