Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chills, Jul 15, 2011.

1. I haven't been able to do a lot of tranditional excercise, but I have been walking a lot recently and still feel fatigued. I even went on a 6 hour, yes, 6 hour walk a few days ago.
    yesterday I fell asleep on a park bench for like an hour. Came back home, fell asleep at the computer desk. Slowly, I think I am starting to feel more normal but its been amazing to me just how tired I've felt recently.

The depression and anger I've had recently has probably been more than I've experienced in a LONG time. Maybe that a long with me not smoking this long has played a part in my fatigue.

2. Maybe this is for you Potent Yoga Breathing Exercise to Increase Energy & Treat Depression
    Give it a try, it can't hurt :)