Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dopethrone420, Oct 10, 2010.

1. I have absolutely no interest in romantic or sexual contact with another organism. I can elaborate if anyone wants. I wish to know if there are others here who feel this way, and if so, especially if you are older, how it has affected your life.

2. You're asexual. Okay. I wouldn't say it's normal in the sense that it's uncommon. But it exists, I personally don't know anyone that has dealt with that though. Whatever floats your boat dude.

3. yes you are Asexual as was already said.

can you try to elaborate on that for me, i find it interesting that you find nothing sexually attractive, or that you dont just wanna hump someome......wild.

4. You probably just have some far out fetish that you haven't discovered yet. Give it time.

5. When is the last time you had even a conversation with a fine girl that may even have liked you?..

Cause I have a friend and hes I think in a similair situation.
    And one of the only reasons for this, is that he just hasnt been around that 'scene of life' for so long he has kind of forgotten how it feels.