Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by korkow, May 30, 2009.

1. When I get high, I get a very different high than most of my friends. It's undeniably a much better high than my friends, but I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with me.

No matter how little or much I smoke, I start to feel my body do really crazy shit. You know how you can see stuff happen, or you can hear stuff happen? Well I feel stuff happen. Even if I just smoke a tiny bit, my body feels like it's morphing around constantly, and I truly mean constantly. I feel myself doing things, moving around, pulsating. If I get higher, I can feel my body moving in absolutely ridiculous ways (but I'm really just lying still), and I feel shapes and objects moving all around me. Even though these objects are outside of my actual body, I can still feel them. If I really get decently high, I start to feel what I call "hyper-feelings", where I start to feel my body twist and turn beyond our dimension.

These hyper-feelings are very distinct to me, I have them pretty consistently, and I truly and honestly feel like I am transcending this dimension. It sort of feels like lava pulsing through me... but in another dimension. Before I smoked weed, I never would have believed in something like this. But it's just so distinct and incredible feeling, that I have no better way to describe it.

It's just strange, because I've never heard of any of this stuff about being stoned, but I feel it every single time. Just one hit will make me start to "feel" things happen. It's extremely pleasant, and is almost like a really trippy massage.

Is it just me?

2. thats being high my friend stop analyzing and enjoy

3. whoa..
    ive never heard of that stuff happening but seems like it would be pretty tight to experience hahah enjoy it.