Is This Normal?

Discussion in 'General' started by DanceBass, May 27, 2009.

1. K, so today me and a buddy did salvia you can buy from convienence stores here. It said 40x but but ya, know...lol. Anyway i probably put in half thats in the pack it comes in. I felt nice for a while then it died away. This was at say 6:30. Around 9:30 I'm practiceing with my band. Halfway through a song I forget im playing the song and start doing my own thing. Like i hear them playing and im thinking 'wow this sounds familiar. I've also been forgetting things i never forget. I also smoked a bowl after the salvia if that means anything. So like..is this normal?

Let me know!

2. Getting zoned out? That's fairly normal, perhaps its because you were still coming down off the weed, not sure.

Also, how much did you buy? If you get the right shit (I get purple sticky or whatever, the 20x) you'll only need a nice hit or two to feel effects.

3. I just got REALLY distacted. Like it was to easy to make me forget shit. But it seemed so unatural, I've never had that happen with other drugs of done. Well, maybe, I can't remember lol.

4. Ha i could imagine that, Just completely off beat because your back there soloing it up.