Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by rexy0003, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Hey,
    I last smoked up Tuesday. It is Saturday (1am) now and I dunno my pupils are still dilated. Is this normal? It's never happened to me before. Also, when I smoked on monday I kinda fell asleep for a sec and when i woke up i saw green hazy shit in my vision. Good times.

2. AFAIK, pot doesn't dialate your pupils, only turns your eyes red. Alcochol can dialate your pupils. Are you sure this is 100% pot you're smoking? (although I feel bad insinuating that someone from BC would have laced bud...)

3. That has never happened to me... I don't think that MJ would do that to any one! Not just MJ any way!!!!

4. That definitely does not sound normal. I see you are from BC, so you are probably in the process of getting one of the many viruses that are going around our province right now. It would probably be in your best interest to see your doctor very soon just to be safe and lay off the smoking. I made the mistake of smoking during the first day or two of my getting sick and I can tell you it only makes things worse overall.

My two cents anyway.

5. Allright!
    Thanks guys!!
    Yea, it was good weed but I'm fine now so I guess it was just a wierd one time thing. I havent smoked for about 3 or 4 days now; I'm gonna lay off it for a bit.

Grasscity Deals Near You