Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by justaguy22, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I am an occasional weed smoker, i smoke now and again, months apart. i work full time so i only do this when i have time off work.

I am always worried about drug testing, as my employer does random drug test and also tests if any incidients or accidents occur ( no accidents in last 2 years )

im often searching and reading on the internet about how long weed stays in your system and everyones answer is 30 days.

i smoke weed and also eat it, ground up in hot butter on crumpets and i also make hot drinks, sometimes i combine both ( smoking and eating, what a feeling ) 

because of my worries with work i always keep a bunch of drug testing strips (got off ebay) ive been experimenting with time it takes for the weed to be undetectable and bearing in mind i know its stored in fat and i have plenty of that, 260lb at 6"2 i am quite sedentary i dont play sports or go to the gym that often.

after 1 joint it usually takes 2 days for it to be undetectable in urine, it has took longer before maybe 7 days with smoking more than 1 obviously but never 30 days 

whats the deal with people saying 30 days? and longer for fatter guys like me? when this is just not the case with me, does anyone else have any experience with this can they test clean just after a couple of days after a joint? 

2. You arent smoking nearly enough for it to be in your system for 30 days. I smoke every day so for me it would take 30 days. Sometimes even longer. My dads friend failed a drug test after 30 days of not smoking. And he drank a LOT of water

3. It just depends on your body chemistry. Everybody is different.

4. I know a guy that got a positive at 45 days. A little tubby, but he's all day every day for years. Hadn't ever had to take a test before... Doc told him to drink plenty of water and lay off fatty foods and salt. Came back and took it again in ten days and passed.

5. Thanks for your replies