Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Azureth, May 22, 2013.

1. I've noticed if I don't smoke for, say, 2-3 days when I do I'll get pretty high just after a few hits, but if I smoke all day I have to smoke quite a bit more to get the same level.

2. It's all about tolerance. The longer your body goes without Marijuana it'll be easier to get high. Same goes for heavy/daily users it'll just take that much more.

3. It's a mixture of tolerance and allowing oneself to comedown. The desirable "high" of weed is usually only a couple of hours for most people, but you'll be noticeably effected by the weed for a good 6-8 it seems like. Like you may not feel high anymore, but you kinda have this leftover clouded feeling. When you smoke while still in these stages, it's not going to seem like much of a change because your body and mind are still flowing with THC. Unlike tolerance, this stage is short. Allowing adequate time between sessions will make the following high seem like more of a lift than if you're hitting a bong every hour.

4. Yes it's very normal.

5. Tolerance

6. Completely normal