is this normal (weirdassleafs) :S?????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by happynhigh, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Hey, so my plants been doign great, been flowering for quite a few weeks, still clear on the tricomes under a 300x mag, but suddenly shes started to sprout these weird leafs from the top of a few of the colas, and it seems liek there all going like it, im worried what should i do??? got a few pics to show:)

The only thign i could think of that could be the problem would be when we had a powercut and the light switched to constant on for 3 days which really sucked

btw my camera is crap, there not burned;)

cheers, hope to hear some advice:)

Attached Files:

2. oops:eek:

with all that lite and they appear to have ample nitrogen, they seem to be re-vegging

3. Yeah, just put them back on 12/12 an expect a few day delay. Keep checking the trichs however. You also have some deficiency or toxicity. I see troubled leaves on pic 2. Can you take close ups under natural light of those brown leaves? What kind of nutes, how much, and when given? Do you know soil pH? What are the day time and night time temps?

4. lol. theyve been on 12/12 all the time exept when my light went on constant on, i dont take temps, i grow in a loft, i use canna neuts, i did say the leafs aitn burned it was my crappy camera under the ligthing exept a few that the ligth burned when it was was on constant on, i cut them off to no stress the plant, shes not re veggign i know that, the leafs aint liek nromal leaves but i aint changed anythign sicne she started growing, i give a dose of neuts 1nce a week, and i dont use much cos shes already a monster lol my only guess was the fact that the weathers got much warmer recently, maybie too hot for her under my 250 hps???

anyone got any ideas?????

5. They already gave you the answer, you just didn't hear them.........I've highlighted what they've seen in the pics that you posted that led them to their conclusions..........I'm sorry to say, but the 3 days the lights were on constant has fooled your plant back into re-veg.........the leaves will not look normal, they'll go round in shape first, then if the light was kept on veg, they'd start to look normal again.........I know this from harvesting my plants and leaving a few buds still on, then switching to 24/0 to re-veg her, and use the same plant twice......quicker than using clones as it has an advanced root system already in place, but it can only be done a few times...........but with your plant already being so far into flowering, all I can suggest is have her back on 12/12 and hope that she'll flower more, but I fear the stress may have been too much for her and it may stunt her growth.

Attached Files:

6. revegging, dam, is there anyway to reverse it??? shes still flowring on circler leafs which is a good sign, shes not neut burned i can assure u, the damage came from my light, hard to see with my crappy phoen camera, well im gunan keep her on 12/12 and jst cheack the tricromes every so oftern its my 1st grow and ive learned so much so i guess somtimes shit happens, cheers for ur help all :)

7. if she's still budding now, that is a good sign..........only thing you can do is maybe even go 10/14 to let her know that it's flowering time, an extra 2 hours sleep for a few days.........good for a first grow, the stalks look strong...........most first grows fall over due to lack of light, or lack of knowledge............Peace out...........Sid

8. cheers man, yer shes not too bad, her names Zebberdy :) ill try the 10/14 seems like a good idea, she prob needs some more sleep anwyays to heal up a bit. ill post updates on indoor growing, cheack em out :)

peace

H+H:smoking: