Is this normal?????? Please dont post stupid shit

Discussion in 'General' started by bongtoke420, Feb 16, 2014.

1. So iv noticed lately that when Im by myself and I haven't smoked weed that day (that's not very often) I get depressed and I'm not sure if its just cus I'm bored or if its some underlying problem that I haven't dealt with because I'm always baked but its similar to how I felt when I quit opiates and when my friend died that's y I identify it as depression any opinions on the topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It only gets worse. I suggest cutting back. You'll notice a really positive change in your life and you'll enjoy bud more. The smoke weed everyday life really isnt that great. Ive been there.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 I Toke Alone, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    So tired of seeing so many threads about stupid shit.

4. In my experience, weed is a mood enhancer. If you're feeling down and depressed weed is going to amplify those feelings. Also weed projects emotions that you might suppress when you're sober. For instance, if you're sober and you feel a pang of sadness or depression it's usually fairly easy to brush that emotion aside. But, if you're stoned, you will focus on that sensation and try to analyze and deconstruct it. And you're naturally predisposed to introspection when you're alone.

it isn't the weed....It's you. You have a hole, and you keep trying to fill it with material things from a material world. This you OP?

[​IMG]

JK..a little. Stop doing all drugs and get some focus. That is what you lack.

6. ya  ^^^^   marijuana is used to treat depression.

you being depressed is you being depressed...talk to a counselor, until you figure out why you are depressed. [avoid psychiatrist that will try to push pills down your throat]

7. half of threads on grasscity:
    omg I smoked weed and I got depressed

8. I wouldn't care if it were in the right section (quarantine) people have scroll past 15 Marijuana related sections to get to General and still post shit in the wrong section. General is not for smoking threads. Holy fuck people. The first fucking section is Q&A. Use it.

9. I wouldn't say weed causes depression but it certainly doesn't treat it for more than the amount of time that you're high. So yeah.

10. Hey dont talk about or use any words thay are hard drugs if you want to say it just say unmentionables.

11. Take a break and space out sessions.