Is this normal? No visible buds on budlet but several orange hairs & trichomes are white but not cle

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tender Bias, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Hello,

I don't see any buds on these budlets but there are several orange hairs. I used a 420Scope to observe the trichomes. The trichomes are are not clear & they were white. I did not notice any amber coloured trichomes. None of the leaves are yellow at this point. It has been 113 days since the seed was planted in soil and 46 days since I switched to the 12/12 light cycle. I stopped adding nutrients on October 19 2019. I have not flushed my plants yet. Is it normal that I don't see any buds at this point or are the buds very small? Also, would it be time to harvest?

Photos:

Attached Files:

2. You're joking right? That is the bud with the white hairs....still a few weeks

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. what lights are you using

4. Is it normally that small if I am 46 days into flowering? If I need a few weeks, should I reintroduce nutrients for 2 weeks and then flush?

• Like Like x 1
  5. 400 W Metal Halide Bulb:
    Sylvania M400/U metal arc
    400W M59/S
    Hg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks to be on track. Bud size depends on strain, lighting, media, nutes.....they put most of their weight in the final few weeks. Yes continue with P K but no N

7. Also if you are 46 days from flip then you are only really 36 days into flower

8. how so?

• Like Like x 1
  9. i am using green planet medi one as my nutrient for veg and bloom. Medi One | GreenPlanet LTD, INC

It's profile is 4-3-3 (N-P-K) Its designed for veg and bloom but I am hesitating to use it because of its high nitrogen.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Because it takes roughly 10 days to start flowering after flipping the lights

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yes that seems too high for flower. P and K is what helps flower development and too much N in flower can cause more leaf growth and smaller flowers

12. any bloom nutrients that you'd recommend for soil?

13. I like the fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom so far for my soil grow and I flipped 3 weeks ago into flower I’ll get ya a pic for comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. which one do you use for the flowering cycle and which one do you use for veg?

15. I use alaska fish fertilizer for a boost in flower. Its 0-10-10 and organic

16. IMG_1674.JPG

I’ve got diatomaceous earth on them from getting a little mite scare that might have gone a little overboard with the duster so that’s the white stuff if your wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1