Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this normal? Is is possible to be immune?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WYNUT, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Okay,
    So a couple years ago was my first time smoking weed and strangely, it hit me really hard. The thing is that every time except once since then, I always fail to get high. I've tried edibles and no luck. At a party a week ago, I smoked every time I could and nothing happened. And I know it was pretty good weed, and I know every time I smoked with someone different, they got really high. It's really weird because I've never smoked so much, yet nothing happened.
    Once in a while my eyes will feel tired or bloodshot (even though they are naturally bloodshot sometimes), or I'll get a sore throat, or I'll get a little hungry or thirsty. But beside those side effects, which do not even come very often, I somehow don't get high.
    I've been sick for a couple years and don't know the root cause of my sickness, and that might have something to do with it, but I'm wondering if this is normal or not.

BTW, both times I got high it hit me really hard and I did not smoke much. And I'll mention that I have a strong alcohol tolerance as well.

2. Well.. Yeah, of course your first times will hit hard af, just like the first times you get drunk.

And I don't mean to be rude but are you sure you're smoking, right?
    A friend of mine was experiencing pretty much the same thing and his problem was that he wasn't pulling and holding the smoke in his lungs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am. I do feel it in my lungs and I do hold it. And just to make sure I ask friends of mine to help me though it sometimes Besides, even edibles don't help and there's no way you can go wrong with those.

And the second time it hit me was actually just like half a year ago.

4. you get high because of receptors in your brain taking the thc. If they can't take it outta your blood you won't get high. So maybe your receptors are blocked or said goodbye after your last highness.

5. Sounds like a song

• Like Like x 1