Is this normal? Im a newbie with weed :S

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Amadyia, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Hey, i am really new with weed. I dont even smoke cigs or drink alcohol so idk anything about "hangovers" or anything like that. !! I probably smoke sativaindica mix (not sure tbh). Im 18, small girl (like really small) !! <- just in case if any of those change anything idk

But i am little bit conserned how i have been feeling the last week. Last weekend i smoked like one gram all by myself. Its the most i have ever smoked. So i was pretty high the whole weekend. And i have smoked a bit during the week aswell.
    WHAT I AM FEELING: Im feeling lil high, like my brains are slow and idk if i actually say things that i think im saying and my hands are weird. Like when im trying to play csgo everything just comes late and i cant think what i should do. I dont know if i am mumbling or talking normaly.The feeling when its starting to hit. When i was outside walking with my dog, everything was good and i felt normal. Then i came inside my house and sat to my pc. I started feeling it again.

And i also have this weird stomatch ache, like it feels like i have it but im not sure if its really there.. if that makes anysense.

I might be stupid and just think that i am feeling this even if i am actually not. I feel stupid&embarased for asking this but some answers would be great. Thank you guys.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. To me you sound as if you are just hypersensitive and are just more aware of your body and how it feels. You're just paying closer attention to how you feel because you smoke now. It's normal

3. P.s. How did you find this site? Took me about a year after I started smoking before I found this goldmine, and longer before I began to use it

4. So like, even if i am not high its normal to feel more and paying more attention to shit thats happening on my body.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't be embarrassed sweetie. That feeling in your stomach, and like your brain is slow will wear off. You can also take some CBD to lessen the effect of the THC.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ahaha, i have googled shit and this forum always pops up first. I am pretty happy theres a site like this and i am happy i found it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yes. Mostly because you started smoking and your paranoia will make you check on yourself a lot lol

8. Thanks, i mean, i cant find CBD from anywhere (if i understood right what it is) since i am broke and i just bought 5g and wont be seeing my dude in a while. But thank you still!♥

• Like Like x 2
  9. OH SHII that makes sense tho. Thanks a lot guys. I love you all, i love this site. Damn, without this site i would be so fucking lost and panicking.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You'll be ight. If worse comes to worse just send it to me and ill test it for you

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. So... last guestion. Should i smoke more if i have this? lmao

12. Have what, and do you not have local friends you can't ask or text? Cause I'd lose it if I had to wait for my data to load while I'm freaking outlol p.s. Your confessions remind me of when I began smoking habitually 4 years ago. And I've fallen deeper in love with Mary Jane w each passing minute and puff

13. And i ment "Is it okay to smoke more when i am having this feeling or uhh im not sure actually what i was asking" I and dont really have friends lmao (it would be great to get high in a group). And yeah its pretty annoying to wait people to answer to me ;'D And i am glad that im not the only one going throug this.

14. Hey your new to the whole weed thing it's sorta normal but your twisting the effects with paranoia lol

Smoke as little as you need to get high then that way you won't need to have a t break or detox if you want that same high.

So enjoy it while it lasts :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thank you man, ps. cute fucking dog.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Aww okay okay. Well in that case no. Just ride the high till you can control it. No need to scare yourself more. And what he said. You don't wanna smoke too much because you'll end up smoking too much in time raising your tolerance, which will make it so that you'll have to smoke more you get high. Thus leading you to a break "tbreak" to help bring it down

• Like Like x 1
  17. Okay thank you a lot guys. Love ya

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I think you're going to be a-ok. If you have concerns I think you should mention it to someone you can trust and/or your family doctor.

Honestly, I think you're just not used to it and I think you should embrace the feeling. In my experience most people a) won't care enough to notice or b) are also high and think it's cool that you're also high. I believe in trusting instincts so I encourage you to do the same. That said my lifestyle doesn't work for everyone. I think you'll find out what works for you.