Is this normal for week 9 of flower? URGENT HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Merkidge69, Mar 21, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Im in week 9 of flower, my leaves are starting to go brown/go yellow.
    Even the sugar leaves are turning brown the small ones at tops of buds, is this normal or should i give her the chop. Dont want to fuck up my first grow so close to harvest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Need more indo- strain, medium, nutrient sched, etc but it looks like cal/mag and early stage nitrogen diff. Which is normal with rival wks if ur flushing. My sugar leaves burned a bit from a little excess nitrogen and lime (I spilled it in the soil by accident and 2ks and 2 flushes later I'm still scared to use my "tiger bloom" so I got some advanced nutrients "bud candy/and something else" anyhow- ur lights may be too close/ what's the temp/humidity - doesn't look like bugs/pests so AMEN but I'd say flush it out and scope tricombes and if amber pick it

3. Just an educated guess from the pics

4. Ive used the same neuts as what ive been using the last 3 weeks, this is a lighter mix and still going browner, any idea what it is? Not flushing yet, debating weather to harvest or not

5. Using gh flora series with canna pk 13 14 with full dose of cal mag

6. Its the nutrient that is burning them because I just noticed your lease clawing down some clawing up (like they got fried) that's exactly what the nitrogen does you don't need any at this stage in the game- don't get me wrong I think your plants look beautiful and would be happy to have them

7. So should i change my mix? That defiantly nute burn then? The browning etc

8. Not sure weather shes ready for chop yet

9. Should i flush her? Or give a lighter nute mix?

10. Damn dude I'm not an expert im new myself, i'd say just feed it water for the next week if you're only at week three or four and see if it clears up-I know it sounds counterintuitive but get the nutrients for a couple days a week see if it helps and it won't hurt to put two or 3 gallons through your medium if you're growing with soil check your PPM's and then it's up to you whether you want to go back to use the nutrient. Like I said I've been doing fine with Fox Farm but now this tiger balloon is affecting the strain that I am growing-according to many people I've spoken to they have never had a problem so it's either me or the plant but the plants telling me I don't like this hot nutrients so when in doubt listen to the plant

11. Apologize for any spelling errors I'm voice texting I'm trying to answer a lot of questions here because for the last year and a half all I've done is study cannabis

12. Its in week 9 of flower not had an issue before and this is a lighter mix than before

13. Go ahead and flush that bitch then and only then try a super light dose of nutrients and if there is no problem gradually increase but not so much that it causes burn again. Lots of help right – LOL you really have to feel and know the plant you're the one taking care of it so you know better than I what I canning cannot take go with your gut it's usually right

14. OK dude if you're in week nine what is it a 10-12 wk plant? Just keep flushing it because the parts you have looked great and you don't want them burning because if your sugar leaves are being affected that's your tricome production

15. I'm leaning more and more towards 100% organic -nutrients can't be great when they work out but they will kill your plant quicker than a bullet to the head if for some reason the plant decides he doesn't like it anymore

16. Ok im goint to flush her its a 9 week plant should be done by now

17. Don't worry too much. The more you scramble to figure out the problem, the more problem pop up. Late flowering will always have signs of issue. Like human when we get old, we get sick easily and more often. The plant is on it way to being ripe and starting to die so you will start to notice it.

Get a jewelry loop or a smart from macro lens clip and check the trichomes to figure out when to harvest.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

18. My trichs are mostly milky, but i wwnt to pack as much weigh as possible.
    Does weed plants pack on most weight in final week of growth?
    Heres how she looks not alot on her huh?
    Does she look ready? Trichs are milky
    Lemon haze plant

Attached Files:

19. Dude ive not let u down yet im tellin u shes sweet dude another 3 weeks she will be hangin

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

20. I got her back in the neut mix cant wait to cut! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1