is this normal for seedlings?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hawtknifer, Jan 27, 2015.

1. #1 hawtknifer, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    i noticed starting yesterday that the leaves are warping, i am using ssm4 and they recieved their first feeding of weak nutes today and my plants are around 8 or 9 days old.

could it be the lack of nutes why this is happening? or is it normal for some strains? i hope its something simple as i dont want to start over again.

Attached Files:

2. careful on under or overwatering, seedlings don't really need nutes so that shouldn't be the problem, go on google or search on grasscity leaves drooping etc and you should be able to find the answer to your problem

3. Take a pic with the lights off mate

4. thats the best i can do, with the lights off it is too dark for my camera. plants are nice and green with no discoloration.

5. If they're green and healthy you're grand most likely dude, also try avoid leaving water drops on your leaves

6. #6 hawtknifer, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    thanks, this is a learning process for me and i hope to be successful and learn as much as i can.

yes i heard water droplets on leaves is not good. will update if anything comes up.

7. these look fine mate myn looked the same don't worry

8. cool, feel a bit better now. :metal:

9. I did a hell of a lot of worrying bro but I were like u worry about ure girls but u got to see them now jesus Christ there bushy little things ill post some photos to show you when I get camera sorted mate add me as a friend