Is this normal for a plant 10 days into flower!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smithy1, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I checked this morning and it's started going light green In the top but all the leaves down below are dark green what is this also it hasn't showed any flower get and its nearly been 2 weeks not even any white pistols is this normal? Help folks!

Attached Files:

2. Close ups ,have you checked for balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

3. Close ups of the stems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

4. Sometimes just because you flip a plant won't make it flower right away as the plant may not be mature enough to flower just yet. For example I have had almost 2 1/2 month old vegging currant kush plants and when I had flipped them it took them nearly 3 weeks before they even showed their sex. So have some patience it will happen soon enough. As for the yellowing tops, its typical for new growth in the flowering stage to start off being a little yellow, but most times the pigment of those leaves will change once they mature. But as a side note... make sure you don't have any light leaks as that can delay flowering. Also what are feeding them, nutrient line and how much?

5. 2 secs buddy and I'll take a few pics for you I'm 99% sure it's female I've encountered a few males Last week that i pulled and punished afterwards lol

6. Top stuff cheers for your advice buddy it's reassuring I have pulled a few males last week from
    My garden I don't want anymore, this is my first propper grow so learning as I go,blur I have done a lot off research before I started so pliers basics, Yeah I've got the light thing covered I'm using a tight closet for my growing and flowering I have stood inside the flowing room and told my partner to close it while I'm in and there is no light leaks at all anyways I got a little paranoid and bought some masking tape to make sure there was non with masking up every "potential" leak. I'm feeding them canna A+B but I haven't got any flowering nutes, I give them 5ml off each per 2 litre every 2-3 days depending on how heavy/light the pots are.

7. Here's a close up of the stems buddy sorry it's a bit late lol My camera ain't the best you woudnt believe it's a iPhone 7 butbthey camera is fooooked on it (Dropped to many time haha)

Attached Files:

8. New growth a lil lighter is normal in most cases. 1st 3 weeks after flip the plant will stretch and grow more.

9. Cheers for your reply, Yeah they have grew like hell I'll admit that I wasn't expecting them to "stretch" that much to be fair, When will
    First pistols start to show? The males I had a week after flipping they showed but They have been in flower nearly 2 weeks now and I can't see any pistols I'm getting a little worried that I have messed up somewhere along the line there is no light leaks nothing like that I've made sure off it.

10. #10 GorillaGherkin, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    Dunno when they’ll show sex depends on strain I’ve had plants take up to 17 days after flip to show. it all a waiting game. Hope it all turns out for ya, don’t give up it’s a rewarding hobby.

11. Not all plants reach sexual maturity quickly. and cannabis is such a great plant to grow its teaching you one of the first lessons, patience. Best of luck!

12. Haha cheers buddy, I've got to say im not the most patient person in the works hopefully shows in the next week or so I can't wait until it does though so I can see my first nugs! Mmmmmm haha

• Like Like x 1
  13. Booommm!! Woke up this morning and fed my plants and noticed there is white pistols all over the thing Exacly 14 days with the flip from 12/12 question is kornsomincount these 2 week with 12/12 as first 2 weeks into flower it's a 8-9 week flower plant.

14. Spelling mistake ** question is do I count these first 2 weeks as the first 2 weeks off flower it's a 8-9 week flower plant**