Is this normal during veg state?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Newsignup, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Those are flowering. Also looks like you have a phosphorus deficiency. Are you giving any nutrients if not your going to need some?

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ok ya that's what I thought. Damn anyways to stop them from flowering? I've used bio-grow about once a month. They're in black gold soil. By the way first time grower would appreciate any tips. Thank u for replying

3. I wouldn't advise interruption. There lots of nutrients you can use for bloom, just use a formula which has been tried and tested. You can search around, google is your friend. I advise you grab some, just remember low dose like 1/4 recommended max dose. See how plant responds from there. During flowering the plant uses more p and k.

4. It's only been 2months since I got them from the dispensary and they're flowering already? im growing outdoors can I bring them in at night under a few cfls to shock them back into veg state? I have bio-bloom for blooming. Was planning on putting them into a bigger pot should I even do that or let them be?

5. They are in full bloom. But if you do adjust the lighting, it will reveg. There is a technique called monster cropping in essence that is what you would be doing. If you do really want to got for it. Also if you do the plant will turn into a big bush basically lol. Hopefully you have proper lighting because a few CFLs not going to handle the plant. Also, I would wait for I to reveg before transplant as changing the lighting will stress it already.

6. You are growing outdoor. Outdoor is seasonal. The days get shorter, the plant starts flowering. I would not recommend forcing re-veg. It will slow growth and if you don't have the growing experience, it will affect the final product. Just let it grow.

• Like Like x 2