Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this natural?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StevoX, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Somtimes when i smoke MaryJane and i had no aches or pains i develope them.
    but if i did have aches and pains before i sparked up a fat J then they all seem to go away (we all know why that is :rolleyes:)

im just wondering if its natural to develope those aches and pains from smoking? mind you pot is quite unpredictable :D:smoking:

2. I can't say wether or not it's natural, but I know when I wake up in the morning with a killer stomach ache, I'll rip a fat bowl and I feel 100% better!

So I can relate to you on this one.;)

dvs*one:bongin:

3. Damn, I think I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you meant your aches and pains went away after smoking. I didn't know you meant the pains come after smoking. If that is the case, I'm not sure what the problem is.

Like I said in my previous post, when I have a bad stomach ache, I'll snap a bowl and feel great.

Sorry about the mix up. Hopefully someone on here can answer this for you. I'm kind of curious myself!:confused:

dvs*one

4. its been proven that weed helps a lot w/ pain and injuries... esp. stomach aches and cramps :smoking:

5. i know what youre talking about, and it's impossible to understand what youre talking about unless it happens to you.

yes, it happens to me. i dont know if it's "normal" but yeah, it happens to me. Not EVERY time I smoke, i usually notice it a lot when im getting high as shit by myself

6. most likely its normal because my friend gets head aches sometimes when he smokes ...and he says there rly bad

7. all I know is that shwagg weed gives people headaches- with me its almost every time I smoke it, especially when I'm burnt out

8. cheers guys. yeh its not all the time so im lucky :hello::smoking:

9. it has happened to me before i think what it is when u are already tired and although u may not feel them the pains are already there and because weed heightens the senses u feel them more than usual this is normal i think

10. IDK man, sometimes I feel like bugs are on me when i smoke alot and I looka nd there is nothing and lol i think it's all in your mind but who knows.

11. whoa, i definatly read your post wrong the last time i saw it...

shwag tends to give me headaches though, to answer your question

12. i completely understand what your talking about

when i smoke alot....i get like pains on my joints and shit

usually in my arms and shoulders though

but it goes away

13. cheers lads. yeh its not so evident anymore but the joint pains used to happen (they werent serious i was asking if it happened to ne1 else) cheers for input. true dudes.

14. I never get any muscle pain from smoking. I've never heard anyone else have that problem either. Do you fidgit alot when you're high? If you do maybe it's from all the fidgiting making your muscles sore.:confused:

15. If by natural you mean common, then no. I haven't heard of any case of someone developing aches and pains after smoking... This would be the first I've heard of it.

Except for the headache caused by smoking shwagg or pipe tar that we all know and love LOL marijuana is not supposed to cause you to develop any type of pain; rather it's supposed to relieve it.

I don't think you're in any danger health-wise though.

16. Maybe when you get stoned you walk into shit and dont remember it, so when you come down your body hurts? :D

Just a theory.....

17. LOL Didn't I tell you you'd be right at home here HMB. Good stuff man. You continue to crack me up.

18. I find that if i have any pain before smoking, it seems to go away, until i think about it, then it feels UNBEARBLE, then i stop thinking about it an it goes away.

I had a toothache, and it stopped hurting wehn i was smoking, but then i hit it with my bong and it seemed to be so excrutiating, but only for a lil while.