Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this natural?!! [First time related]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dice676, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Alright so about a month ago I smoked for the first time,I smoked alone and it was some of my brothers weed,he gave meit and said it was great stuff.

So I used a bong and took four big hits and then tried to watch Two And a Half Men,I don't know how long long in to it but I lookup around and realised that I couldn't remember anything after taking the last hit :(

I was fading in out of thought,sometimes it was like I was doing things automatically in a third person and I didn't like that feeling so I decided to try go to sleep.

Got into my bed and sat there,this is where it get's weird:
    I was lying flat and I could hear my parents party going on downstairs,I could hear EVERYTHING they were saying so clear,I am half deaf in one ear too.
    When I closed my eyes and tried to sleep I had a thought about being stabbed and then I could literly feel my muscles moving through the layers of my body,no pain but it would be like someone sticking you in the back all the way though you but with no pain and very little pressure :(

I then tried to just not think of anything and then I turned on my side and when I did it felt like my head was facing opposite to the rest of my body,again no pain at all.

Colours were very nice and noticable,I didn't fell hungry / giggly :(

I could really feel/hear my heat racing ;(

My mouth was so fucking dry but when I touched my mouth tongue and touched my skin my finger was wet although my mouth felt like the sahara :(

Also pain was dulled incredibly.

It was a terrible experience.

Is this because I smoked to much weed for the first time smoking or just me?

Is this how weed feels for you? :[

I have some left over and I was going to do a very small amount and instead of being alone and from a bong I am going to use a pipe and be with some friends.

Need some help :[

2. #2 DreamPurple, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    If you're not old enough to identify what weed is you are too young to smoke, either you overdid it well not overdid it but did too much for you in specific to handle, or you smoked salvia/a legal high.
    Try this:

Rip a bong bowl [Obviously make sure it's weed and preferably when you're home alone so you don't have that panic that someone is there to catch you] and just lay back on your bed or watch some t.v, just 1 bowl will do it for you hope that helps you.

We do not allow discussions of legal highs here - WW

3. you were just really high man

4. I know it was Sativa Weed not indica/hydrid but it was also a very strong smell to it,not like other weed I've smelled.

5. Don't regard strain types if you don't know what they are or the difference lol, Sativa's actually do the opposite of what you mentioned, people who have medical conditions but still need to work etc [can't be blown out of their minds] smoke sativa's due to them giving you a boost and giving you a nice mellow high, also you should make sure it's "Sativa and not Salvia" lol.

6. It's not salvia,know that for sure.

7. Then take into consideration what i said before, smoke a bowl instead of 10 and just try to enjoy your high.

8. He took 4 hits dude not 10 bowls, get off his back

9. Off his back? I took 5 minutes of my time telling him what possibly made his high nasty and how to improve his high, doesn't seem like i'm insulting him looks like you're just a faggy e-hero.

10. bongs just get you stupid high.

11. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']He took 4 hits dude not 10 bowls, get off his back[/quote]

Hes asking for ideas how to have a better experience how is he on his back lol

12. Actually it seems like you're insulting him the whole time.

13. I think you smoked too much, 4 bong rips of what was probably dank would be too much for a first timer

14. ^ This

Even 4 hits is too much for someone's first time. Weed takes a few times to get used to and get familiar with.

15. He's on a forum asking about weed because it's his FIRST TIME SMOKING, do you want me to insert a smiley face and an i love you every other word so it doesn't seem insulting? Insulting would be: HAHAHA U TRIPPED OUT HAHA NOOB HAHAH, you're just looking for something to bitch about, not even worth replying too.

16. You're being completely condescending, and putting words in his mouth. I would feel insulted if I were him.

17. I made a homemade pipe from a glass tube that resebled a crack pipe with a flared end xD

I added some tinfoil and pocked a pin with a needle,one hit from that enough?

18. Purple and fire,quite yo whining,Purple thanks and Fire thanks.

19. One or two hits should be enough, just take a hit and wait 15 minutes to see how you feel. If you want more, take another one. But honestly I wouldn't want to smoke from any foil pieces. I would rather go to the local smoke shop and grab a pipe for 5 bucks.

20. ^^ and yet you replied to him... hmmm

like others have said, smoke a little less and make sure you have enough time to be comfortable

EDIT: nooooo don't use tinfoil :(