Is this my first baby ready to be harvested?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MedicatedApe, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Dont have a microscope or magnify glass :(

Week 7 of flowering. 7-9 Finisher (Clone-guy told me closer to 8)

The 1st will be the 8th week so i guess this its day 2 of week 7.

Im so tempted to cut this guy down but it will pack alot of weight on in the next 6 days no?

Attached Files:

2. I cant see the tichs but i would say a least another week. You really need to invest in a magnifying glass so you can see.

3. Looks really good, at this point I'd say its ready to go if you've been flushing for the past 2 weeks then I'd say harvest. But you want to make sure to fully flush it for a while before you chop her down

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

4. Ill wait until monday and flush then.

I stopped nutrients 5 days ago but i used to water 1g / every day. Now its 1 gallon every other day.

5. I would start flush on your next water. They are looking like about a week away. If you want to know when optimal harvest time is though, you'll need to invest in a 40-60x jewelers loupe or microscope.

6. take some closer pics with the HPS off, all those full view pics dont tell us shit, except that youve been trimming fan leaves like crazy which you shouldnt have cuz you got lots of space and light anyways and even if you dont thats usually a bad idea.

7. I had pm.. so other conditions made me trim it..

edit: if you use your brain, there are two pictures which dont have an orange spectrum

8. yeah no shit, but theyre not close enough to see individual pistils, so theyre useless as well.

9. I can see he's got at least 75% amber/brown pistils, although the picture certainly could be better...