Is this mosaic virus?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ragnor, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Hello, I transplanted my starts from seed outdoors a few weeks ago, one plant is having some problems and I suspect it is mosaic virus. This plant was healthy when transplanted and up till now seemed the largest and healthiest. Now it's gone weird. The rest of the plants are fine.

Should I kill it? or let it ride. I had an outdoor plant do something similar to this last year it produced ok but it just never looked healthy. If it's a virus I don't want it to spread.

Attached Files:

2. What the hell man, to me that looks like the plant got very hot, therefore it curled the edges of it's leaves to receive less light.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

3. [quote name='"falcon10911"']What the hell man, to me that looks like the plant got very hot, therefore it curled the edges of it's leaves to receive less light.

But hey, that's just my opinion.[/quote]

I'll have to agree with this, although I've never seen that virus your talking about. I had indoor plant in a room that was way too hot that looked very similar.

4. nah ..no virus its either to hot or to many nutrients

5. i didnt have enough air moving in my 400w tent, both my blue haze and sweet deep grapefruit curled like that in reaction to the excess heat... definitely the heat...

6. Yeah the heat got to her. It may or may not recover just make sure she's watered and possible provide shade during the hottest part of the day.

7. Id rule out the normal things before I conclude I have a virus. HMV usually doesnt really start causing showing symptoms til flower